Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A dealer can pick it up themselves. It just depends on the location. My Bronco is at Alliance waiting on a truck. Dealers can’t pick it up from Alliance.
Dis your dealer say how long it takes? My rail car updated to empty today at Alliance. Dealer said 2-3 days at one point and 6 days at another point in the conversation...

umpire19

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine is now supposed to be delivered between 4/8-4/14 (changed 5 times already) I'll believe it when I see it in person, been disappointed 4 times already.

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dis your dealer say how long it takes? My rail car updated to empty today at Alliance. Dealer said 2-3 days at one point and 6 days at another point in the conversation...
Mine unloaded at Alliance on the 31st and still there. My dealer said it could be a month. I think they have no way of really knowing and it could be 2 days or 2 months.

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine unloaded at Alliance on the 31st and still there. My dealer said it could be a month. I think they have no way of really knowing and it could be 2 days or 2 months.
A month!?? Who is your dealer?

Sponsored

Markatmac

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex Fiesta Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How do you know you’re rig is still in Richmond?

Mine was dropped off there last Wednesday and I’ve had no way to get a status update since. I’m now waiting for one of the Ford trackers to update or my dealer to call saying it’s been delivered.
Yep same boat! We have to wait for someone to deliver it to the dealer. Totally out of our dealers control.

xibichae71

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 & 75 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok Cysquatch wer
If the dealer has location status, they have to have the railcar #.

FWIW, it appears I'm right behind you or possibly on the same car? Here's my timeline so far (TTGX975179):

4/3 departed Dearborn, MI
4/4 arrived Walbridge, OH
4/6 arrived Blue Island, IL
4/7 arrived Gibson, IN
Hey there! Got a bead on train yet. I imagine they are in the mid west loopty -loop right now. Big brothers got to go to my sons High School car show today. They were missing their baby brother!

060FC633-6396-4A93-90A0-9CA29604B8DF.jpeg

truckatologist

Black Diamond
First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 dr 7MT, on order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still in production since 3/18. Eta 3/26 then 4/4 - 4/10. Going to chat ford today to be told nothing productive again.

Sponsored

skierx728

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My wife is an attorney and did a little lawyering with the dealership to get the 22.5 MY price protection. Long story short is that she helped them understand how it works. The two key pieces of information that your dealer should understand is what group you fall into and that Ford will send the dealer a check 30-45 days AFTER the sale is recorded. My dealer’s Ford rep confirmed this (while we were there) and then just took that amount off of the sale price. Good luck all.
Hi, trying to understand this.... How can I tell if I'm 22.5 MY price by looking at my window sticker? And what is the difference with the price protection?

skierx728

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you know what average delivery transit time is? Mine was built 3/29 and I received my shipped email last night. No info was available in tracking app yet. Should I be expecting my bronco in the coming days or isit still a few weeks away?
Really depends on a lot of different factors from what I've seen. I've seen folks in this group produced a day before mine and shipping further east than I that already took delivery over a week ago and then some that are still waiting longer than I so it's sort of all over the place. I see you're in Montana, I'd guess ~ 1 week.

rainman23

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi, trying to understand this.... How can I tell if I'm 22.5 MY price by looking at my window sticker? And what is the difference with the price protection?
Easiest way I can think of to explain it is this. If you are in Group 1, you are eligible for the full price protection. The initial amount is automatically applied through the dealers Vincent system. The second (higher) amount is reimbursed to the dealer from Ford after the sale is recorded. My dealer knocked that price off of my total, but it looks like other dealers are sending checks to customers after the dealer receives the check. Hope that helps.

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok Cysquatch wer

Hey there! Got a bead on train yet. I imagine they are in the mid west loopty -loop right now. Big brothers got to go to my sons High School car show today. They were missing their baby brother!

060FC633-6396-4A93-90A0-9CA29604B8DF.jpeg
Looks like the stay in the Chicago area was short-lived. Just departed Augusta, KS this morning.

978814DC-084C-43D7-A1A2-31908D6443E2.jpeg