theyeofra

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yep, you and me both! Our rigs probably arrived there on the same train last week.

Mine has to go over Donner summit via I80, which had chain controls this AM, so Iā€™m guessing itā€™ll be next week, best case, before I see mine. Thatā€™s not going to stop me from staking the dealerā€™s delivery area today and tomorrow thoughā€¦..
It does sound like they were on the same train. Hopefully yours isnt much longer.
Ford chat the other day said mine said delay convoy carrier, does yours say the same?

MOBroncoSTL

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MX-5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats Matthew and to all others as your steeds come in!!!! Wahoo!! Just wondering who esle is still stuck in the Wentzville, MO. train yard. I think I'm at very close to 3 weeks there. My dealer said it is showing late next week for arrival but I'm pretty sure he is looking at 4/11-4/18 like on my tracker. I suppose it will get moved back again this Monday. Anyway, I'm thinking Firstbaseman (from memory) and a few others are at Wentzville Train Depot? Also my tracker says "pending" and "on hold". Wondering if yours says the same?

hollyw00d

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

N7Luna

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a question Iā€™m hoping some of you can help me out with.

On April 4th I was given a rail car number of NKCR007063. Well that rail car arrived at Richmond this morning.

I wanted to verify with Ford chat of its arrival but they told me that my Bronco is in Blue Island still. And I now have no rail car number.

Has this happened to anyone else? Did they unload it from my original rail car?

Any insight would be appreciated.

Sponsored

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It does sound like they were on the same train. Hopefully yours isnt much longer.
Ford chat the other day said mine said delay convoy carrier, does yours say the same?
I havenā€™t contacted Ford chat. I might do that now since thereā€™s not much else I can doā€¦.

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On April 4th I was given a rail car number of NKCR007063. Well that rail car arrived at Richmond this morning.

I wanted to verify with Ford chat of its arrival but they told me that my Bronco is in Blue Island still. And I now have no rail car number.

Your chat representative is likely wrong. Try again with a new agent, or just rely on tracking the rail car itself.

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dumb question, w
Ford Bronco šŸ›  3/14/22 Build Week Group 3DF68FE7-A51A-47E2-AA1D-46850958BCA4
hat the difference between the small circle being inside the blue area vs outside the blue?

Havoc1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 F250, 20 Accord Sport, 21 HD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats Matthew and to all others as your steeds come in!!!! Wahoo!! Just wondering who esle is still stuck in the Wentzville, MO. train yard. I think I'm at very close to 3 weeks there. My dealer said it is showing late next week for arrival but I'm pretty sure he is looking at 4/11-4/18 like on my tracker. I suppose it will get moved back again this Monday. Anyway, I'm thinking Firstbaseman (from memory) and a few others are at Wentzville Train Depot? Also my tracker says "pending" and "on hold". Wondering if yours says the same?
Mine shows it left that 3 weeks ago, then poof!

Edit: was supposed to be here by the 10th

MTBRONCO

Base
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm in this boat as well- Railcar number CTTX694047, it's not traceable anymore, and Ford Chat said a couple of days ago that it was in Blue Island, IL.- ETA from Ford email states 4/28-5/4 to Montana.

Sponsored

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hereā€˜s what Ford chat wrote just now:

11:12, Apr 15
Emily: ā€¦..ā€¦ā€¦.. There was a delay with the convoy in Richmond CA. The vehicle is scheduled to be delivered on 4/21/2022. Once the vehicle has arrived at the Dealership and should be ready for pick-up in a few days. The selling Dealership will be able to provide a specific date and time for deliveryā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.

Sounds similar to what you were told. Also my ETA on the Ford back door link has changed from the ranges of; 4/07 - 4/13 to 4/09 - 4/15 to 4/11 - 4/17 as of yesterday to 4/15 - 4/21 as of early today. So Iā€™m guessing Emily from Ford chat simply gave me that latest date in the range just now to pad the commitment as much as possible.

theyeofra

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hereā€˜s what Ford chat wrote just now:

11:12, Apr 15
Emily: ā€¦..ā€¦ā€¦.. There was a delay with the convoy in Richmond CA. The vehicle is scheduled to be delivered on 4/21/2022. Once the vehicle has arrived at the Dealership and should be ready for pick-up in a few days. The selling Dealership will be able to provide a specific date and time for deliveryā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.

Sounds similar to what you were told. Also my ETA on the Ford back door link has changed from the ranges of; 4/07 - 4/13 to 4/09 - 4/15 to 4/11 - 4/17 as of yesterday to 4/15 - 4/21 as of early today. So Iā€™m guessing Emily from Ford chat simply gave me that latest date in the range just now to pad the commitment as much as possible.
Yea sounds like we are in the exact same boat i was arriving by the 6th then the 8th then the 11th then the 17th then the 18th and now the 19th. They just keep pushing out the eta by one day everyday. Its a joke and those eta's are useless at this point.

N7Luna

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your chat representative is likely wrong. Try again with a new agent, or just rely on tracking the rail car itself.
I hope that is the case. Iā€™ll give another go with chat

Jnic815

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 F150, 00 WS6, 95 OBS Dually, 87 PETE 379
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Iā€™ve been up since midnight and came into work at 4:30am so I could get off by 2-2:30 as we have so much to do but just trying to power through and get it done so I can go and head straight to the dealer šŸ˜
Hahaha well since its 1:53PM I'd imagine you're on your way to the dealer or counting the minutes till you can leave at this point

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dumb question, w
Ford Bronco šŸ›  3/14/22 Build Week Group 3DF68FE7-A51A-47E2-AA1D-46850958BCA4
hat the difference between the small circle being inside the blue area vs outside the blue?
That just means that step is in process. Once itā€™s at the dealer it should update with a check mark within a day or more. By the time it updates with a check mark your dealer will probably have contacted you to let you know they have your Bronco.
Sponsored