Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got a call from the Dealer that Bronco is ready for pickup. Going on Friday to pick it up at 3 pm. Its finally happeningggg.
Sponsored

Burnt350

Base
First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Burnt350

Base
First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Window sticker has been updated to today's date - fingers crossed that means it's one 'car length' closer to being with the dealer!
OMG mine did too!!!!!

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have any of the trackers updated? Rail or convoy.
Yes, yesterday evening Ford Tracker updated to Shipped and the Dealer will contact you soon. Mine is Rail, but the Car was sitting in the Rail Yard since Apr 4th. I think it got shipped (Truck) on Apr 10 as the Window Sticker Date changed when it got scanned.

Sponsored

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford chat stated
“ Thank you for your patience. First,
congratulations on your new 2022 Bronco!
Your order currently shows Awaiting
Shipment-Released-Ford Michigan
Assembly Plant, MI-Status Update ETA
Apr-16-2022.”
Any chance the ETA is accurate? I can’t imagine it makes it from MAP to RI in 4 days
Simple answer is no. But that agent is questionable. The ETA is a range, not a specific date (and they can move). You're kinda stuck with 2 options. The first is wait a couple days and reach out to chat again. The second is to reach out again using the info. given to ask more specific questions (e.g., "I know part of the ETA range is 4/16, can you tell me the full ETA range?" and "I understand the vehicle has been released for shipment, is there a railcar assigned yet?").

BigBadBluBronc

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 1997 XJ Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This was the only info I received prior to my Bronco being delivered.

Ford Bronco đź›  3/21/22 Build Week Group Inked2-17-2022 Build Week_LI

I got this info from my dealership on Feb 17th. On Saturday, 4/2/22 it was delivered. Neither me nor my dealership had any idea it was to be delivered. What a nice surprise!

Interesting reading the various experiences everyone is having. All over the danged map!

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I purchased my bronco today and the 22.5MY price increase gave them a bunch of trouble. They stuck with it and eventually figured out it is an entirely "different system" than the my21 original reservation price protection. I am very thankful they stuck with it and didn't give me a hard time!
My dealer said that Ford would send a check for the difference in price before the MY22.5 price hike. What did your dealer do to take care of it at time of purchase?

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer said that Ford would send a check for the difference in price before the MY22.5 price hike. What did your dealer do to take care of it at time of purchase?
No clue, they said it is a totally different system than whatever they do with the typical original early reservation holder price protection. I’m thankful they stuck with it and figured it out.

hoffsauce

Base
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
What do ya know. Delayed again on convoy... 3/21 build week. built 3/23. original eta 4/4 then 4/11 then 4/14 and now.... 4/29. Over two weeks delayed after sitting on the mountain for 3 weeks. No one gets to complain about train shipping now.. lol I wish I could get it on a train..

Sponsored

abs19

Outer Banks
First Name
Ashlee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Gotcha. We were the same train then. I'm at Prestige Ford in Garland. Got my last car from Grapevine. You use them before? I liked them well enough. I just suspected they were out of allocations and knew my dealer had been under construction.
They have been great. Not a ton of communication but seem to be sticking with original pricing. My WS sticker changed again today, hopefully this weekend or sooner?

RedolentSurge

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BoltUp

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer in Southern Illinois let me know my Bronco was at a rail yard in Tennessee. Waiting on a truck to bring it back up here. He also said they got in a shipment last night and another this morning, so the trucks are running as fast as they can.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealer in Southern Illinois let me know my Bronco was at a rail yard in Tennessee. Waiting on a truck to bring it back up here. He also said they got in a shipment last night and another this morning, so the trucks are running as fast as they can.
Ford Bronco đź›  3/21/22 Build Week Group 1649886051907
Sponsored