First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I reached out to John at SAC last week and he told me not to make any plans to come up until they called, and they wouldn't know anything until the truck is in the lot. Said the Ford estimates can't be relied upon. Taking all that with a grain of salt. Hoping for the best, but we'll see.
Yep, same response I just got haha
Sponsored

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I may be a little slow.... but when I go to the Palsapp to track via convoy it asks me for a username and password? I cannot do anything else and it will not allow me to sign up.
Right click > Inspect> CTRL F, search "vin" no quotes, A bit above where it highlights "vin" in upper right window find hidden="hidden" and delete it, hit enter. A vin entry search bar will pop up. Type your vin in and see.

mcashin1

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, same response I just got haha
At least he's consistent... I sensed he might have been burned by an estimated delivery date in the past that didn't come to pass and doesn't want someone coming (particularly someone flying) prematurely. Still feel like if we're built, we just need to get on a truck and it should happen soon. But, of course, we're subject to the will of the Bronco Gods.

BroncoBill44

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
At least he's consistent... I sensed he might have been burned by an estimated delivery date in the past that didn't come to pass and doesn't want someone coming (particularly someone flying) prematurely. Still feel like if we're built, we just need to get on a truck and it should happen soon. But, of course, we're subject to the will of the Bronco Gods.
Mine “shipped” the day after it was built and it sat on the train in Michigan til yesterday. It’s finally on the move. But once it gets dropped at the auto holding lot - lord knows how long before it gets on a truck and brought to my dealer. May we all do our best with patience lol.

Sponsored

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
my tear tag just dropped so now its just shipping correct? this means its done and built?
What do you mean dropped. Went from 3 digits to 4 digits or just got one altogether? Or it disappeared entirely?

superyl

Outer Banks
First Name
Liang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
guys if you don't have a unitedrail account and want to get updates feel free to PM me with VIN and I can get an update for ya. Mine is still inactive :(

Broncoder

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mods popped! Still DAA though.

joelee12

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The confusion continues...my pizza tracker went from "In Production 3/9/2022" to "Shipped (No Date)" mid-last week. Skipped right over the "Built" part and didn't populate a date there. Over the weekend went back to "In Production 3/9/2022" again.

Backdoor showing "3 - In Production" still, that hasn't changed in weeks, but Order Status below the timeline changed to "Built" - Estimated Delivery 3/14/2022 - 3/20/2022 . So confusing. My window sticker is CONVOY shipping to Maryland. I am seeing on palsapp:

Origin - WAYNE MI - PLANT
Destination Name - null
Status - Pending

Modules popped over a week ago, and haven't been DAA for almost a week now. Anyone else in the same boat?

*UPDATE* 3/14/2022 1116 ET - Pizza tracker status changed to "Built - 3/13/2022"

Last edited:

Sponsored

Broncoder

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The confusion continues...my pizza tracker went from "In Production 3/9/2022" to "Shipped (No Date)" mid-last week. Skipped right over the "Built" part and didn't populate a date there. Over the weekend went back to "In Production 3/9/2022" again.

Backdoor showing "3 - In Production" still, that hasn't changed in weeks, but Order Status below the timeline changed to "Built" - Estimated Delivery 3/14/2022 - 3/20/2022 . So confusing. My window sticker is CONVOY shipping to Maryland. I am seeing on palsapp:

Origin - WAYNE MI - PLANT
Destination Name - null
Status - Pending

Modules popped over a week ago, and haven't been DAA for almost a week now. Anyone else in the same boat?
Best way to get this question answered is to call Ford. I had similar goofiness with a ship date on another build. They are having issues getting trucks out on time, and I was only aware of the bumps I was given after calling. Switched from null on palsapp to having dealer info for a day, then back to null. Then switched back to being populated with dealer info when it got close to the date it was bumped to and it stayed there.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went from DGA on the tear tag to NVS3 just now. No updates to any of the trackers yet though, no emails.

CarbonBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota $runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

sapper726

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can't even get into the pizza tracker to get (or likely not get) an update. Though OrderTrack shows Awaiting Shipment.

joelee12

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Best way to get this question answered is to call Ford. I had similar goofiness with a ship date on another build. They are having issues getting trucks out on time, and I was only aware of the bumps I was given after calling. Switched from null on palsapp to having dealer info for a day, then back to null. Then switched back to being populated with dealer info when it got close to the date it was bumped to and it stayed there.
Yeah I gave them a call and they didn't know much at all. She said she "thinks" its built and in transit with an ETA of 3/24. So who knows lol
Sponsored