First Name
Dylan & Avery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sprinter van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not sure how much people car or how much this impacts anyone, but I wanted to make sure everyone is aware of what the ordertrack website is and what it means.

the ordertrack website is NOT ford owned or operated. It was built by some random web/software developer that is a user on bronco6g. So be weary about using it as the owner, although highly unlikely, could use the information for mal intent.

I’d like to make 2 more important points:

1) the website was written in node.js and the developer has no business or managerial requirement to worry about the security and vulnerabilities that run the site. I know not everyone is super tech savvy in these forums, but I’d just like to reiterate words of caution. The app also uses its own api hosted in node.js as well and so for point number 2 I MAY be wrong, since. I can’t really see what his/her api is doing in the background.

2) AFAIK, the website does NOT tie into any rail organizations or extract details from any company or site that has rail information available through scrapping or api calls. So what that means for you is that there is no rail details that will become available through that site. The awaiting shipment is actually always going to be information about your convoy shipping once dropped at the rail yard, if you are going by rail first of course. This information is publicly accessible by making a simple api call to the palsapp website, which is a convoy only company. Hopefully that helps reset expectations about what to expect with shipping information from the ordertrack website.

Moose7

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover NAS D90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been 30 minutes now. :eek:
I spent 40 minutes waiting, and 30 minutes with Arjinee. When I told them that it has continued to show "in production", and the dealer shows a 4/2 delivery date? They responded with "It shows that it's in production.". ...

i-know-thanks.jpg

JAR-LV

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX 460, Land Rover Defender
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3/11 Blend Date.

Badlands, Manual, Sasquatch, Lux Package

Showing as built and awaiting shipping

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

... Once the Bronco's are dropped off at the Rail Station auto lot waiting for the convoy truck.... The dealer inventory updates with the bronco and pics along with window sticker on the dealer inventory...
Are the backgrounds in all the pictures on your dealer’s site identical? My dealer’s site has pictures once they ship and they all have identical backgrounds with the same trees and rail cars. Obviously photo shopped somehow. My dealer’s site actually lists my Bronco and it’s not even built yet, 3/19 blend date, but there’s obviously no picture showing up yet.

Here’s an example of one the Broncos listed on my dealers website. Let me know if yours has the same background.

Ford Bronco đź›  3/7/22 Build Week E027C0E1-079A-4D75-868F-10BF75C97691

Sponsored

BroncoBill44

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are the backgrounds in all the pictures on your dealer’s site identical? My dealer’s site has pictures once they ship and they all have identical backgrounds with the same trees and rail cars. Obviously photo shopped somehow. My dealer’s site actually lists my Bronco and it’s not even built yet, 3/19 blend date, but there’s obviously no picture showing up yet.

Here’s an example of one the Broncos listed on my dealers website. Let me know if yours has the same background.

Ford Bronco đź›  3/7/22 Build Week E027C0E1-079A-4D75-868F-10BF75C97691
Good catch. I only saw one and yep, it’s the same background. Guess they are prolly stock photos too haha. It’s all pretend lol

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally chatted with someone. Na'Coria let me know that my Bronco is built and awaiting shipment. Expected delivery ETA is March 13-19, 2022. Any day now!

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good catch. I only saw one and yep, it’s the same background. Guess they are prolly stock photos too haha. It’s all pretend lol
Yeah, I bet it’s a service dealers can subscribe to. “Service“ as in some dude, who works for the railway, with a smart phone camera and photoshop skills that takes pictures of autos in the Michigan rail staging lot.:LOL:

BroncoBill44

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, I bet it’s a service dealers can subscribe to. “Service“ as in some dude, who works for the railway, with a smart phone camera and photoshop skills that takes pictures of autos in the Michigan rail staging lot.:LOL:
And I thought I was on to something LOL

Sponsored

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
March 13? You sure you didn't order a Delorean?
Lol. That's the window she gave me. Kinda nice though cause that means 2 days down. 3 or less to go. Bronco by the end of the week. Maybe.

Moose7

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover NAS D90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford is missing out. They could make a fortune by putting VIN numbers in large numbers on the Broncos as they go down the line, then charge by the minute to access the cameras inside the plant, so you can track your vehicle as it goes.

mcashin1

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol. That's the window she gave me. Kinda nice though cause that means 2 days down. 3 or less to go. Bronco by the end of the week. Maybe.
My range is 3/11-3/17. Still not showing shipped. But it's convoy and my dealer is 6 hours from MAP, so, I'm hoping it'll be on a truck tomorrow.

TamsBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FIAT 500 Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
3/9 blend date here. Still shows in production but shows a 3-12 thru 3-18 delivery. Order tracked says awaiting shipment.
Hi! 3/8 blend date for me... also showing "in production". Where do you see "3/12 thru 3/18 delivery"? I'd love to have that info!
Sponsored