Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But have you confirmed, has it in fact shipped or do you not know that yet?
No, to my knowledge it has not shipped. Ford chat told me that it should be delivered Monday, which would be great. But I've not seen any movement in 10 days on the trackers.
Sponsored

broncoli

Badlands
First Name
Dylan & Avery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sprinter van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone else not have their bronco updated? Mine says 3/7 production, no updates yet.
Im also, blend 3/7, "in production", and delivery in Texas. I was creeping on the 3/14 form and we have Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio builds being shipped.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My ordertrack app quit working a couple hours ago lol.

Sponsored

sapper726

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order app didn’t work for me either. I chatted with Keith at ford. He says it’s in production and showing an end date of 3/30. Asked if that’s arrival at dealer or finishing build- he said at that point it moves to awaiting shipment. The last two agents I chatted with and my dealer all said ETA at dealer of 3/30. I asked what the hold up could be as the modules appeared 3/9 and got the “can’t speculate but global chip shortage” line. So either he’s not knowledgeable of the delays or there are broncos waiting on chips again, assuming mostly badlands since all other trims seem to be shipping and arriving. This really F’ing sucks as I pile on miles on my trade in and rates will probably go up soon. Think I might just take a break from all things bronco as the frustration just keeps increasing.

Drake

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Order app didn’t work for me either. I chatted with Keith at ford. He says it’s in production and showing an end date of 3/30. Asked if that’s arrival at dealer or finishing build- he said at that point it moves to awaiting shipment. The last two agents I chatted with and my dealer all said ETA at dealer of 3/30. I asked what the hold up could be as the modules appeared 3/9 and got the “can’t speculate but global chip shortage” line. So either he’s not knowledgeable of the delays or there are broncos waiting on chips again, assuming mostly badlands since all other trims seem to be shipping and arriving. This really F’ing sucks as I pile on miles on my trade in and rates will probably go up soon. Think I might just take a break from all things bronco as the frustration just keeps increasing.
Same thing here. Modules popped, tear tag went to 4 digits, but keep getting pushed. Mines a BB though.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, to my knowledge it has not shipped. Ford chat told me that it should be delivered Monday, which would be great. But I've not seen any movement in 10 days on the trackers.
It's a crazy game. Couple in 3/14, that's right, this week have confirmed shipping. Hell one of them in Michigan already has theirs at the dealer. Yours will come in the beginning of my build week, I'm sure😉

Sponsored

mcashin1

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's a crazy game. Couple in 3/14, that's right, this week have confirmed shipping. Hell one of them in Michigan already has theirs at the dealer. Yours will come in the beginning of my build week, I'm sure😉
Let's hope. I think there's just some backup on the convoy shipments. Maybe due to the truck strikes? Who knows. Seems like they'd want to clear the deck once these babies are built, but in the meantime, we wait.

Jeffal

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm in the same situation. In Production since 3/10. 4 digit tag. Window sticker shows 3/11 date. Chat says ETA of 4/4. Still not "built".
My window sticker date changed to 3/18 this afternoon.

Drake

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My window sticker date changed to 3/18 this afternoon.
My sticker is changing dates every 7 days. Still stuck in production and chat info has gone from ETA of 4/3 to estimated built on 4/3.
This is identical to what the folks in the January weeks went through and we all know how that has turned out.

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After reading through a lot of previous build week threads, I am not going to trust any of these trackers, dealerships or chat agents until I see the status of SHIPPED. Past tense. Not sure how they could give estimated delivery dates without actually shipping the Broncos. And when they do get shipped, they have to be scanned, so it seems like that status change is the most important one. Can't load a Bronco on on a semi or a train without scanning it. Too many people have been burned time and again this year with "estimated delivery dates" that come and go.

PorkchopExpress

Outer Banks
First Name
Rafa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco,Toyota Supra LE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was told today my Bronco is listed as produced and in plant. My date of arrival is 3/28 - 4/3. Still says in production on my end and tear tag still says DAA
Sponsored