ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My black diamond was built 3/8 and still at the factory too! I hope they’re chatting with each other 🥰
Mine was built 3/9. I picture us all in the Breakfast club, in detention after school while others before and after us get to go home. We need to start F things up

DakotaGuy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Who's got Bill Ford's email address? Time to take it to the top to get our vehicles shipped! Now of course I am joking, but back in 2010 I sent an email to Steve Jobs at Apple about an issue and he personally replied to me. I still have that email saved.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was built the 7th actually the ford system is so inconsistent
My mods popped 3/7 (my blend date), but my built status on the tracker is 3/15. Who knows which is right.

Sponsored

Moose7

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover NAS D90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My mods popped 3/7 (my blend date), but my built status on the tracker is 3/15. Who knows which is right.
Same as mine. Still a 3 digit tear tag, and shipping dates that keep getting pushed.

scojosmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 / bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who's got Bill Ford's email address? Time to take it to the top to get our vehicles shipped! Now of course I am joking, but back in 2010 I sent an email to Steve Jobs at Apple about an issue and he personally replied to me. I still have that email saved.
“Personally” meaning assistant or PR firm?

broncoli

Badlands
First Name
Dylan & Avery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sprinter van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a deal with my wife that we would get the bronco before summer ends. When we got our initial build date that was Feb 14th and have been officially built as of 3/24 I thought HA! I’m gonna win this bet easy. Now with all the shipping delays and still sitting at MAP, I’m looking like a losing feller.

scojosmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 / bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a deal with my wife that we would get the bronco before summer ends. When we got our initial build date that was Feb 14th and have been officially built as of 3/24 I thought HA! I’m gonna win this bet easy. Now with all the shipping delays and still sitting at MAP, I’m looking like a losing feller.
You and me both!

Sponsored

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same as mine. Still a 3 digit tear tag, and shipping dates that keep getting pushed.
Does the 3 digit tear number mean anything? It’s probably like the WS date that changes every week which means nothing. I’m not trusting anything anymore until I see my Bronco at the dealership and I’m getting my keys handed over

Long Island WildTrak 22

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Tomorrow marks 3 weeks of being at the local rail yard with no holds on the truck. Maybe this will be my week, but not getting my hopes up

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the 3 digit tear number mean anything? It’s probably like the WS date that changes every week which means nothing. I’m not trusting anything anymore until I see my Bronco at the dealership and I’m getting my keys handed over
Tomorrow marks 3 weeks of being at the local rail yard with no holds on the truck. Maybe this will be my week, but not getting my hopes up
Yup. 27 days of sitting at MAP for me. You would think some local trucking company or even a damn flatbed would be able to grab yours. Or is the railyard holding it, perhaps doing a little joy riding?

Long Island WildTrak 22

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yup. 27 days of sitting at MAP for me. You would think some local trucking company or even a damn flatbed would be able to grab yours. Or is the railyard holding it, perhaps doing a little joy riding?
No clue at this point. I pick it up myself at this point and still have no problem paying the shipping and handling
Sponsored