taperunner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, both Ford tracker and Ordertrack shows awaiting shipment. Maybe there is hope. How long have you been built?
I was originally a 5/20 blend but was affected by the shut down. I can’t remember when I actually appeared built and saw mods pop up. Ford tracker shows built 6/8 but I think the mods showed up way before that. As of now both the pizza tracker and order track are still showing awaiting shipping

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine was delivered today. I am out of state until July but the dealer said he would hold it until I got back.

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I’ve been pushed to 7/1, built since 5/23, Convoy only 3.5 hours away from MAP.

jsteph262

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve been pushed to 7/1, built since 5/23, Convoy only 3.5 hours away from MAP.
Seems like the convoy delays continue to be an issue. Lots of people a short distance away are still waiting. The last couple guys are both from Florida, so they were probably on the same train. Or maybe they just don't have enough Broncos to fill a truck to our locations yet 🤷‍♂️ who even knows anymore...

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Seems like the convoy delays continue to be an issue. Lots of people a short distance away are still waiting. The last couple guys are both from Florida, so they were probably on the same train. Or maybe they just don't have enough Broncos to fill a truck to our locations yet 🤷‍♂️ who even knows anymore...
Ya, it’s really too bad they don’t have the option to have them picked up. Jeep allows it.

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My estimated delivery window went from 6/14 - 6/20 to 6/25 - 7/1 on the tracker today.

6/8 build. In limbo…..

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
They are definitely getting the rail deliveries out quicker. My biggest concern is there is a lot they put built rigs on the convoy group doesn’t have access to. If that’s what’s happening, we are in trouble. My dealer just got in another Bronco built after mine. This is stupid.

LightningFan75

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It is stupid. I'm in Florida with the same build date +- a day and I'm still being told 7/5 for my delivery. Nothing about it makes sense.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Thanks official Ford account 🙄 How about helping those in built status with no movement. 495 in the awaiting shipment status is real also @Ford Motor Company

687FD768-2B95-469A-9A85-48DAB8C85450.png

LightningFan75

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks official Ford account 🙄 How about helping those in built status with no movement. 495 in the awaiting shipment status is real also @Ford Motor Company

Ford Bronco đź›  5/16/22 Build Week Group 687FD768-2B95-469A-9A85-48DAB8C85450
Wouldn't that be nice? Just spoke to a rep on chat and was told mine hasn't been shipped and to talk to my dealer. Incredibly unhelpful... Especially when I may be out of town for 2 weeks when they say it should show up. Dealer says they'll hold it for a few days after it arrives or it gets out on the lot with a nice markup. I will blow a gasket if I waited all this time to have it sold to someone else because I can't get a firm delivery date.
Sponsored