First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Update.... Ford chat stated it's "in-Transit" with CSX and gave me my Railcar# with an ETA of start travel of 13 June and estimated delivery of 19 June. So the way I interpret this is its going to sit at MAP for three weeks prior to travel. To those with experience in this matter, is this normal?
Well that figures. Mine still shows in production but my Mods just dropped. I expect we will be on the same train to Jacksonville and mine will be trucked to Daytona from there.

We will be out of state on vacation from June 18th to July 3rd so of course it will delivered on the 19th.
Sponsored

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well that figures. Mine still shows in production but my Mods just dropped. I expect we will be on the same train to Jacksonville and mine will be trucked to Daytona from there.

We will be out of state on vacation from June 18th to July 3rd so of course it will delivered on the 19th.
Of course it will! I am planning on an extended weekend beach trip to SW Florida for the 4th of July and hope to have it by then. Only time will tell I guess. And just FYI, I was "In-production" for three days before I received my build email from FMC and my status changed on all the tracking websites. Hopefully that will update for you quicker.

LightningFan75

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I'm still waiting for my mods to drop... Blend of 5/19. I'm in Orlando so I'll probably be on the same train. I hope!!

captainlillie

Outer Banks
First Name
Lillie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Called the Ford chat today to see if they had more info on shipping - calling rail didn't give me much info today. The girl I spoke with was super kind and let me know the rail car had been to Chicago first, then Blue Island, IL. She's not sure if it's still in BI, or if it's loaded onto another rail going somewhere else. I should try calling back on Friday to see another update. But that it shouldn't take another month to get from BI to Dallas.

So hopefully I will have an earlier delivery than 6.20!

Nathan Chabot

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From what I've heard from other threads the MAP plant had to shut down last Thursday and Friday (5/19 and 5/20) so that is probably the reason people like myself with a blend date of 5/19 haven't seen any modules pop or get the built email yet. If I'm right we should see it change in like a day or 2 based on what others are experiencing with blend dates close to mine

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
That’s not a great sign if they only partially build the rigs and put them in lots due to shortages.

Nathan Chabot

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welp that was fast went to check my modules like 30 min after my last post and they just popped up so like I said if you where a blend date of anywhere around 5/19 expect the modules and a build email to come soon. I only live like 20 min from the plant so hopefully the delivery process is quick.

WmSikes

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
From what I've heard from other threads the MAP plant had to shut down last Thursday and Friday (5/19 and 5/20) so that is probably the reason people like myself with a blend date of 5/19 haven't seen any modules pop or get the built email yet. If I'm right we should see it change in like a day or 2 based on what others are experiencing with blend dates close to mine
Thanks for the update. Where are you finding those posts about the plant shutting down?

Nathan Chabot

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Pca57iglione

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FordF150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What # were you in the lineup out of 1819? I had a blend date of 5/19 and no mod pops yet and was 296/1819. Just wondering how much longer I need to wait.
Thanks

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Welp that was fast went to check my modules like 30 min after my last post and they just popped up so like I said if you where a blend date of anywhere around 5/19 expect the modules and a build email to come soon. I only live like 20 min from the plant so hopefully the delivery process is quick.
What’s your blend date?

Nathan Chabot

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What # were you in the lineup out of 1819? I had a blend date of 5/19 and no mod pops yet and was 296/1819. Just wondering how much longer I need to wait.
Thanks
I was super early 160/1819. From my guess yours should come very soon.

clyde6g

Big Bend
First Name
Trever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Valiant
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What was your place in line? That would help others to t
I was a 5/19 blend date and was 160/1819 in the lineup
How exciting! The line is moving again. Glad to see some progress. Hopefully, you get your built email soon.

Nathan Chabot

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What was your place in line? That would help others to t

How exciting! The line is moving again. Glad to see some progress. Hopefully, you get your built email soon.
Hoping to get the email by the end of the night but its nice to finally see some progress and to know my bronco is finally alive and built.
Sponsored