Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, and Ordertack is back up and awaiting shipment there also
That makes me a little nervous I'm still stuck at in production in the tracker I wonder if it will change soon
Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
That makes me a little nervous I'm still stuck at in production in the tracker I wonder if it will change soon
I wouldn’t sweat it, put this at the end of the URL and it will reset your cache &123

jsteph262

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks like the tracker may have limited functionality at the moment. When I load the page it has a note about the guy hosting it having internet issues in his area. Maybe that's the reason why it hasn't switched for you yet.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Now have a T tag.. Waiting for it to move to built.

Nathan Chabot

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like the tracker may have limited functionality at the moment. When I load the page it has a note about the guy hosting it having internet issues in his area. Maybe that's the reason why it hasn't switched for you yet.
Yea I tried that one and the ford tracker both show in production. I do have almost every option on it so it might just take a little longer to put some of the stuff on. I’ll just keep checking throughout the day and hopefully it will change.

Sponsored

Tommsapper

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am in the same boat: 5/19 blend, Mods popped last night , tear tag earlier today. Ford Tracker says "In Production" 5/23

Nathan Chabot

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in the same boat: 5/19 blend, Mods popped last night , tear tag earlier today. Ford Tracker says "In Production" 5/23
yea I'm still stuck in the in production stage with a 5/23 date. I'm assuming its just gonna take a little longer for all the addons that I got to be put on but the wait is killing me. What spot in line out of 1819 where you.

Tommsapper

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
yea I'm still stuck in the in production stage with a 5/23 date. I'm assuming its just gonna take a little longer for all the addons that I got to be put on but the wait is killing me. What spot in line out of 1819 where you.
I was 24/1819 It is a WT with Tow and bumper, so maybe that makes a difference. But It is shipping to my dealership in Holly MI. So hope to get it quick

Nathan Chabot

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was 24/1819 It is a WT with Tow and bumper, so maybe that makes a difference. But It is shipping to my dealership in Holly MI. So hope to get it quick
I have pretty much the same build and I’m 160/1814. Mines shipping to my dealer in Livonia MI so it should come pretty quick as well.

Sponsored

Nathan Chabot

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just used the ford support chat and they said ETA for completion(meaning built) was 5/31-6/6. I'm really hoping its sooner than that.

BWahlberg79

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mods popped this morning for me. In the same boat as everyone else - still “in production”

LightningFan75

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just used the ford support chat and they said ETA for completion(meaning built) was 5/31-6/6. I'm really hoping its sooner than that.
I love how inconsistent chat is. I just got out of a chat session and they could barely confirm I was in production. No updates since 5/14 and no chance at an ETA at this point, even though my mods popped this am

captainlillie

Outer Banks
First Name
Lillie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just checked in with chat and a new rail carrier has picked up the railcar in Blue Island. New carrier info hasn't updated so I don't know which company has it 😅 BNSF is pretty big in Texas, but I've also seen people talk about UP. Guess we'll see tomorrow who has my Bronco!

bumyoon

Heritage
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition 4-dr manual.
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Tracker also moved to ‘Built’, so the rig has been born!
Looks like it's still taking some time to get these on the trucks. Mine's been built since the 18th but no update in terms of shipping. Good news is, I've had a convo with my dealer and had a chance to confirm price protection to when it was ordered. They don't seem to have any more info in terms of when to expect my Bronco to be delivered. But I still have my fingers crossed that I'll be able to pick it up this week before I drive down to GA for memorial day weekend.
Sponsored

Last edited: