First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think it is the tracker flaking out. My 5/18 blend was 423 or 613 and my activate button just went live.

On my MachE I never got a built or shipping notice until the dealer called me that is on the truck from Jax rail terminal. Did get my Activate button in Fordpass when it was built.
Sponsored

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think it is the tracker flaking out. My 5/18 blend was 423 or 613 and my activate button just went live.

On my MachE I never got a built or shipping notice until the dealer called me that is on the truck from Jax rail terminal. Did get my Activate button in Fordpass when it was built.
My activate button became available when my mods popped 4 days ago. My Bronco is stuck in production status. Ford chat has the same info I have. My dealership knows less about than me. They’re waiting to be notified.

Last edited:

BWahlberg79

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm 473 and I was told by a chat agent that I'm complete and awaiting shipping, so there's hope! The tracker page still shows in production for me.
yep, 231 here and I’m built and just awaiting shipping. It’s shown built for 2 days. Got the email at 2am today. Suggests about 6 weeks for arrival (rail to Montana)

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
yep, 231 here and I’m built and just awaiting shipping. It’s shown built for 2 days. Got the email at 2am today. Suggests about 6 weeks for arrival (rail to Montana)
That’s good news!

I have a feeling I’m not going be that lucky. My Bronco has all of the deadly sin options. I have a bad feeling it’s heading to ice mountain for months with the rest of them.

BWahlberg79

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That’s good news!

I have a feeling I’m not going be that lucky. My Bronco has all of the deadly sin options. I have a bad feeling it’s heading to ice mountain for months with the rest of them.
damn - yeah my original order had a handful of constrained finishes and since I’m super impatient I removed them. Pulled back to soft top, high package, removed tow, etc. planning on doing some aftermarket mods once I get it. Hoping some more companies come out with modular hard tops than this one that’s almost $6000!

Sponsored

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
damn - yeah my original order had a handful of constrained finishes and since I’m super impatient I removed them. Pulled back to soft top, high package, removed tow, etc. planning on doing some aftermarket mods once I get it. Hoping some more companies come out with modular hard tops than this one that’s almost $6000!
I just got some good news! I spoke to a person in on the phone in Ford marketing (1-800-334-4375). She said my Bronco was near the final stage of production. There are no microchip or parts holds. She was almost as happy as me about it. She said she hates telling customers there are microchip holds on their vehicles. The eta is 6/6/2022 but could ship sooner.

jsteph262

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just got some good news I spoke to a person in Ford marketing. She said my Bronco was near the final stage of production. There are no microchip or parts holds. She was almost as happy as me about it. The eta is 6/6/2022 but could ship sooner.
You wanna ask her about mine? 😂

WmSikes

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just got some good news! I spoke to a person in on the phone in Ford marketing (1-800-334-4375). She said my Bronco was near the final stage of production. There are no microchip or parts holds. She was almost as happy as me about it. She said she hates telling customers there are microchip holds on their vehicles. The eta is 6/6/2022 but could ship sooner.
That is awesome.

I'm hoping mine arrives before the June 24th window I got yesterday.

Sponsored

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm 473 and I was told by a chat agent that I'm complete and awaiting shipping, so there's hope! The tracker page still shows in production for me.
Mine showed "in production" for three days after Chat told me it was built, before the online trackers updated so don't sweat it.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Dealer just said it may be here Thursday 🤞🏼
Still hasn’t shipped and no update from the dealer so we will see it when it shows up. I don’t think Ordertrack is working correctly with the convoy any longer due to changes they made to their site.

Pca57iglione

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FordF150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don’t know what to think anymore. My unit had all the mods pop and a tear tag issued, but still showing as in production. Talked to Ford chat and they say not on a chip hold as of yet but still showing in production on their end. They said it shows an estimated date of arrival as June 29th but still in production. I was a 5/19 blend date and others in line before and after my 296/1819 have received built emails or confirmation of build by ford chat. But not mine. Dunno if that is a bad sign or not.

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don’t know what to think anymore. My unit had all the mods pop and a tear tag issued, but still showing as in production. Talked to Ford chat and they say not on a chip hold as of yet but still showing in production on their end. They said it shows an estimated date of arrival as June 29th but still in production. I was a 5/19 blend date and others in line before and after my 296/1819 have received built emails or confirmation of build by ford chat. But not mine. Dunno if that is a bad sign or not.
I had a 5/19 blend date too. The plant closed 5/19 & 5/20. Most people with 5/19 & 5/20 are in production now because we lost last week. My ETA is 6/06 because I’m 20 miles from the plant.

Pca57iglione

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FordF150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had a 5/19 blend date too. The plant closed 5/19 & 5/20. Most people with 5/19 & 5/20 are in production now because we lost last week. My ETA is 6/06 because I’m 20 miles from the plant.
Yeah I’m just concerned as many others have already received built confirmation from the same build/blend dates. I’m too impatient for this kinda stress. Ha ha ha. Thanks for your input. Much appreciated
Sponsored