Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah I’m just concerned as many others have already received built confirmation from the same build/blend dates. I’m too impatient for this kinda stress. Ha ha ha. Thanks for your input. Much appreciated
I get it.! My anxiety is off the charts! Take comfort in the fact that the majority of 5/19 & 5/20 blends are in the exact same spot as we are.
Sponsored

Tommsapper

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I get it.! My anxiety is off the charts! Take comfort in the fact that the majority of 5/19 & 5/20 blends are in the exact same spot as we are.
the tracker is not reliable, so not to say chat or someone on the 800 number is, but all indications are they are slowing the process so no MORE Bronco go to that mountain.

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
the tracker is not reliable, so not to say chat or someone on the 800 number is, but all indications are they are slowing the process so no MORE Bronco go to that mountain.
I agree that the Ford tracker is not accurate. Ford Chat uses the same tracker customers access. The Ford marketing department (1-800-334-4375) has access to the live status of the vehicles at plant.

Ford is running out of parking lots to store vehicles waiting on microchips and parts. There are Broncos spread all over Dearborn, Allen Park, Dearborn Heights and Wayne. I work at Ford R&E in Dearborn. I drive by them all the time. It’s going to take a long time to get them all fitted with chips and parts.

Last edited:

Mokev721

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called and was told the delivery to dealer was scheduled for June 11!

Sponsored

Sponsored

LightningFan75

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still in production for me. I'm hoping it changes tonight or tomorrow.

BWahlberg79

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hoping back from the holidays tomorrow I get my shipping info. My built email came 5/27 and told me between July 7 -July 13 which seems... like a long ways out. Maybe I'll call that 800#.

jd4714

Outer Banks
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I received an email from Ford this morning to officially let me know my Bronco has shipped. Says that I should receive it June 24-30. My sales person told me June 19-25, either way nearing the finish line!
Sponsored