Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bad News: No new updates
Good news: I just used chat and my ETA is still 6/13-19, so I wasn't pushed back again. They did tell me again that there are no holds at all, so it seems like it's still just shipping issues (I hope).

Nathan Chabot

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got off ford chat and they said I've been pushed back to a 6/18 delivery date still stuck at in production for some reason but I hope it doesn't get pushed back again. Another week and a half of waiting is not gonna be fun.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
She’s arrived! Dealership let me know last night that she was delivered! Finally taking the Bronco home.
0789B184-480C-413E-9208-2DF43FC7A898.jpeg
What did they give you for a ETA, Mine has yet to show and I was hoping for the same train.

Sponsored

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What did they give you for a ETA, Mine has yet to show and I was hoping for the same train.
ETA 13 though 19 June so it arrived a week early.

Tommsapper

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I talked to Ford Marketing today. My Bronco is built waiting to be shipped.

It shows “in production” on the tracker. The person I spoke to said the tracker information is usually behind.
I just checked the 6G Tracker App it changed from yesterday to "Awaiting Shipment" I was told by my dealer a few days ago that the convoy ship date was June 2-8, so perhaps this may get to Holly, MI today. He gave me the price a few days ago and it was the MSRP from the WS, I thought we were supposed to get 2021 MSRP prices if we ordered before March 2021?

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just checked the 6G Tracker App it changed from yesterday to "Awaiting Shipment" I was told by my dealer a few days ago that the convoy ship date was June 2-8, so perhaps this may get to Holly, MI today. He gave me the price a few days ago and it was the MSRP from the WS, I thought we were supposed to get 2021 MSRP prices if we ordered before March 2021?
You’re going to have to make sure they give you the correct pricing.

My dealership is in Flat Rock MI. 20 miles away from MAP. I’m hoping it ships this week or next week.

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Window stickers will reflect current pricing but as long as your dealership is honest and you have a signed pricing sheet with 2021 pricing, you will be good.

Sponsored

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Finally got some change in the ford tracker it’s finally showing built with a 6/7 date next to it and the 6g tracker shows awaiting shipment. At least Ik my vehicle is finished now.
Awesome! What was your blend date?

clyde6g

Big Bend
First Name
Trever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Valiant
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How do you know it was on chip hold?
I called and spoke with a rep. She even told me that some malefaction on start up that's why it was on chip hold. I even went as far to see it Ford chat would say they same thing and they verified chip hold.
Sponsored