First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm waiting to see if I'm pushed back myself. Ford keeps saying delivery is between 6/28 and 7/5 but I'm still awaiting shipping. I honestly can't see them getting it to FL unless they put it on the train today.
Sponsored

WmSikes

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm waiting to see if I'm pushed back myself. Ford keeps saying delivery is between 6/28 and 7/5 but I'm still awaiting shipping. I honestly can't see them getting it to FL unless they put it on the train today.
I talked to the customer chat today, and they confirmed the July 5th-11th date I got in my “it’s been built” email. I guess they stop by my place after they stop by yours.

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
One thing I know for sure is every date they give us is a very rough estimate at best. The chat people and Ford Marketing people share the same information we have access to through the tracker once your Bronco is built. We all know the tracker information tends to be behind by a day or two (if not more). No one knows what happens after it’s built. It could show up at your dealer without the “Awaiting Shipment” status changing on the tracker. Knowing it’s built and having no clue when it will arrive is the most stressful part of this adventure for me so far.

First Name
Kat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still a 7/2-7/8 delivery date here so no movement. I just got back from Off Roadeo and I’m REALLY chomping at the bit for mine to show up now.

Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Stopped by my dealer hoping for any insight they may have on mine getting here before the 21st. I will be out of town until July 4th. They told me they would hold it for me until I got back.

They had this 2dr WildTrack on the floor.

IMG_20220615_162859175_HDR.jpg

🤔. Odds of no ADM on my order. Magic 8 ball says "highly unlikely"

WmSikes

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Stopped by my dealer hoping for any insight they may have on mine getting here before the 21st. I will be out of town until July 4th. They told me they would hold it for me until I got back.

Ford Bronco 🛠 5/16/22 Build Week Group IMG_20220615_162859175_HDR

I mean, it was $94k. Sounds like a deal.

jsteph262

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 5/16/22 Build Week Group IMG_20220615_162859175_HDR

That might be some of the worst ADM I've seen, almost $30k 😳

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine is still sitting at MAP. Built 8 days ago. Zero movement. Only needs to travel 20 miles. Frustrating.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Mine is still sitting at MAP. Built 8 days ago. Zero movement. Only needs to travel 20 miles. Frustrating.
Been built since 5/23 and still on convoy delay. Ford Marketing line said the delay had been lifted 2 days ago but my dealer said it’s still there and so did Ford chat. Is what it is unfortunately.

Sponsored

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Been built since 5/23 and still on convoy delay. Ford Marketing line said the delay had been lifted 2 days ago but my dealer said it’s still there and so did Ford chat. Is what it is unfortunately.

Where is your dealer located?

taperunner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They actually used the words “convoy delay” and “lifted”? I’ve been reaching out once or twice a week for the past two weeks. They e just been telling me waiting to ship and that there were no holds on the vehicle. But I still haven’t had movement. Ordertrack still shows waiting to ship.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
They actually used the words “convoy delay” and “lifted”? I’ve been reaching out once or twice a week for the past two weeks. They e just been telling me waiting to ship and that there were no holds on the vehicle. But I still haven’t had movement. Ordertrack still shows waiting to ship.
Yes, they used those words, multiple times. Convoy delay.

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, they used those words, multiple times. Convoy delay.

It must be a convoy delay associated with your area. My build week was 5/16 but my Wildtrak ran into a part hold for 14 days. I only knew about it because my buddy works on the line at MAP. He ran my VIN. Unfortunately, he didn’t look at the details. I’m not sure which part held it up. It wasn’t built until 6/8. I just spoke to Ford Marketing. No convoy delay on mine. They just keep saying it’s estimated to be delivered between 6/14 and 6/20. I keep seeing people on this forum and Bronco Nation getting their Broncos ahead of the estimated delivery window.
Sponsored