Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dealer has an update on mine: 7/6 est delivery. :(:(:mad::confused: So there goes near half the summer (again, I was supposed to take delivery of the lost one last 7/31!). Whatever. What can you do?
Sponsored

Hicksnstix

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Fairlane, 2022 Bronco Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Where are you located? 6/2 blend date here and impatiently waiting on ours!
I am in the western side of Michigan about 2 hours from MAP my blend was 6/3. I think what helped me is my dealer is in a small town but right along i94 which goes from det to Chicago so any trucks loaded coming that way would easily be able to drop mine off.

Hicksnstix

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Fairlane, 2022 Bronco Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats! Another 2 door eruption green in Michigan !!!!! Yes !!!
Yep I am near Kalamazoo so maybe eventually we’ll bump into one another! I do plan on trying to make the bronco event weekend at Silver lake in August I’m sure a ton will be up there!

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealer just called, my Bronco came in! I don't even have a ship notification and it still says delivery next week. Hauling ass to the dealer to look at it, hopefully pick it up tomorrow!

PXL_20220610_185630385.jpg

Last edited:

Jubear

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dealer just called, my Bronco came in! I don't even have a ship notification and it still says delivery next week
My Bronco was delivered to dealer, and in my possession (deal done) 3 days before it showed up as shipped in any of the trackers.

Sponsored

Scrim79

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Delivered on Wednesday and picked up last night!!

I didn't ever see shipping status on any tracker or any emails, just straight to delivered on the trackers. That said, I live in Metro Detroit and have seen a pickups carrying smaller car trailers with broncos and other fords, so maybe that explains it.

Last Bronco I had was a used '95 back when I had no money and gas was around $4.20 a gallon in the late '00's. I couldn't even afford to fill up the 32 gallon tank every week:ROFLMAO:

100 and some miles on the new rig and picking up at the pump right where I left off plus some! lol
Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group bronco

ryanlbrooks

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco was delivered to dealer, and in my possession (deal done) 3 days before it showed up as shipped in any of the trackers.
THAT is very cool to know.

bdezmo

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Chevy Dually
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My truck arrived in Nashville on Tuesday. Only one more leg of the journey till it reaches Atlanta, but I have not gotten any more updates since Tuesday. When I track it on CSX using my railcar number now, it says no information available.
I have my CSX number, but the website let me create an account...then suspended it the next day.

Step

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have my CSX number, but the website let me create an account...then suspended it the next day.
I have just been using the CSX automated phone system. Was giving me great updates and then last night it started saying no information available. Tuesday in Nashville was the last update I got, and no indication of movement since then.

Sponsored

Thiskers

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Coming from the 6/6 thread but since you guys had already been through this wanted to ask. No shipping email and Ford tracker is still at built but the ordertracker app went from awaiting shipping to in transit. Is that a pretty good sign it actually has shipped at this point?

Step

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Coming from the 6/6 thread but since you guys had already been through this wanted to ask. No shipping email and Ford tracker is still at built but the ordertracker app went from awaiting shipping to in transit. Is that a pretty good sign it actually has shipped at this point?
Yes! Are you rail or convoy. Convoy folks have gotten their truck in several days. Mine was a 5/31 build and I’m still waiting on rail. Could be here any day. I didn’t get shipped email until a few days after it actually shipped.

NCBroncoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Palmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX Sasquatch, 2023 Lightning Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thought you may have been on my rail, but appears to be different. Mine is on way from Nashville to Dixiana, SC. Will arrive Sunday. Next issue is finding trucks to truck it up to Charlotte, NC.
CSX tracking still shows our two Broncos still hanging out in the Music City. Latest info now indicates delivery to Dixiana SC railyard on Wednesday, 06/15.

Last edited:

Thiskers

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes! Are you rail or convoy. Convoy folks have gotten their truck in several days. Mine was a 5/31 build and I’m still waiting on rail. Could be here any day. I didn’t get shipped email until a few days after it actually shipped.
Nice! Thanks for the info. I'm rail as well down to Atlanta. Dealership is also in the Atlanta area so hopefully won't take took long once the train gets down this way.

bdezmo

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Chevy Dually
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have just been using the CSX automated phone system. Was giving me great updates and then last night it started saying no information available. Tuesday in Nashville was the last update I got, and no indication of movement since then.
It's probably off the train, and sitting in a collection lot. Mine will be dropped off the train approx 18mi from the dealership and then shuttled via truck to its final.

Here's to hoping that is the case for your baby!
Sponsored