First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2018 F150, 2022 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ahhhh, then yeah there are a lot more "In Production" than I thought. Im a Badlands SAS High package.
Sponsored

TXLeesha

Outer Banks
First Name
Aleecia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Kind of amusing....I know my Bronco arrived in Kirby, TX (drop off point outside of San Antonio) on July 2nd. I've been tracking it via CSX. I contacted Ford to find out if my delivery window changed, and they told me that my vehicle is in Illinois with an estimated delivery window of July 6-12. They know nothing.... so frustrating. So now I just sit and wait to hear that it has been delivered.

OK_Hunter

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity g37
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My bronco on a railcar (6/7 blend date) arrived in Gibson, IN last night. Matriculating to Texas...7/13-7/19 "arrival date". We'll see - I'm adding two weeks to those dates.

Nightmist66

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My bronco on a railcar (6/7 blend date) arrived in Gibson, IN last night. Matriculating to Texas...7/13-7/19 "arrival date". We'll see - I'm adding two weeks to those dates.
It's laughable that Ford continues to quote me a 7/10-7/16 EDD while also stating it's still in Michigan and will ship "soon". Both chat and the marketing line told me that today. It's not going to be in NC next week.

TXLeesha

Outer Banks
First Name
Aleecia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good luck. My delivery date was just changed from 7/1- 7/7 to 7/6 - 7/12. Tracking it has made the wait even worse... the anticipation is killer!

Sponsored

RollingRalphie

Badlands
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dodge Viper RT/10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a rail code of "NB" so I used Ford Chat and they could not tell me what it meant. But she could tell me the railcar mine was shipped. "Shipped Rail - Railcar # TTGX604587 (Norfolk Southern Corp ) Ramp 4G, Mi Assebly Plnt, MI. With an ETA of Jul-30-2022."

So I guess mine is sitting on a car already but is not connected to a train.

I called Norfolk Southern's automated line to see what status they had on that railcar and they have no info available. I take it to mean they don't have it yet (which goes with the status that the railcar is sitting at Ramp 4G at MAP).

Nightmist66

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a rail code of "NB" so I used Ford Chat and they could not tell me what it meant. But she could tell me the railcar mine was shipped. "Shipped Rail - Railcar # TTGX604587 (Norfolk Southern Corp ) Ramp 4G, Mi Assebly Plnt, MI. With an ETA of Jul-30-2022."

So I guess mine is sitting on a car already but is not connected to a train.

I called Norfolk Southern's automated line to see what status they had on that railcar and they have no info available. I take it to mean they don't have it yet (which goes with the status that the railcar is sitting at Ramp 4G at MAP).
Which I'm guessing then means I'll be looking at least out until August...

eb50

Outer Banks
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Santa Fem 1995 Mazda Miata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford tracker finally updated.
Confirmed 1/26
In production 6/13
Built 7/5

Chat says delivery by 7/11 but i doubt it.

Considering the long delay between production nad built., i can only assume i was waiting for some part to come in

Rob_Broncowski

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX, Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford tracker finally updated.
Confirmed 1/26
In production 6/13
Built 7/5

Chat says delivery by 7/11 but i doubt it.

Considering the long delay between production nad built., i can only assume i was waiting for some part to come in
Welcome to the next queue! There are about 650 OBXs in line with you.

I've been "built" for three weeks and I still haven't shipped. At this point I don't think they have a clue where it is. Given that I'm halfway through my delivery window I'm not feeling too optimistic that it will be here anytime soon.

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Finally built! Am waiting for my shipment confirmation, but they estimate delivery between 7/28 and 8/2. This is getting real. Already got my Ford tow hitch, OBX wheels and tires, and just ordered my rock rails. A light bar is next.

Ford Bronco 06/06/22 Build Week Group Base Bronco

Sponsored

Cdrdan71

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Im right there with ya. I sure hope it come before August

eb50

Outer Banks
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Santa Fem 1995 Mazda Miata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally built! Am waiting for my shipment confirmation, but they estimate delivery between 7/28 and 8/2. This is getting real. Already got my Ford tow hitch, OBX wheels and tires, and just ordered my rock rails. A light bar is next.

Ford Bronco 06/06/22 Build Week Group Base Bronco
Damn I would love to have a baby pic!

Cdrdan71

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got mine but its crazy how they cut off the front end. I wanted to print but its a little weird that it is missing the front end. I received about 2.5 weeks after my build date.

Ford Bronco 06/06/22 Build Week Group image 2 (2)

Cdrdan71

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ford Bronco 06/06/22 Build Week Group image 2 (2)
Great color!