Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Base, Hot Pepper Red
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anybody got a window sticker yet?
I got mine 2 days ago. Tracker shows in production but no date. sticker shows blend date 6/12
Black Diamond, 4 door, 2.3, soft top

Sponsored

Bluedoggie

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Big Bend, 22 Volvo xc60
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Original date 6/12 to 6/14 to 6/16 now today 6/9 in production. Moving along. 😀
Ford Bronco 06/12/2023 build week Screenshot_20230609_095730_Chrome

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor and 2019 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Whoo Hoo...IN PRODUCTION!! Spoke with Ford Customer Service (marketing line) just now and my Bronco is slated to be built next week (whew). Checked tracker before my call (and right after) and during the call it was updated to reflect the new status - so looks promising. Finally the blue button for "Scheduled" has a check mark and the "In Production" button is green :)

Of note, when I asked why I hadn't seen any emails from Ford since early May, she said they had stopped sending them for a while, but are now getting back to sending?

Amib83

Badlands
First Name
Ang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold my Wrangler for a Badlands Sasquatch 🤩
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whoo Hoo...IN PRODUCTION!! Spoke with Ford Customer Service (marketing line) just now and my Bronco is slated to be built next week (whew). Checked tracker before my call (and right after) and during the call it was updated to reflect the new status - so looks promising. Finally the blue button for "Scheduled" has a check mark and the "In Production" button is green :)

Of note, when I asked why I hadn't seen any emails from Ford since early May, she said they had stopped sending them for a while, but are now getting back to sending?
Yessss!!!! I’ve been waiting to see you post! Glad you’re in production!

Jon_McCray101

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently: 04' T4runner; 23' Bronco, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Screenshot 2023-05-01 143904.png

Hell YEAH,
Pepe, (aka Little Mule) 2023 2dr ,Wildtrak, 2.7l is scheduled and is coming to fruition!
However I know Pepe is gonna take awhile in the production phase. Especially, due to all of her upgrades. Patience, is a virtue last I checked..... not a right! So till then, continuing to shop for future accessory parts till she arrives.

By the way if your wondering why the name , Pepe (aka Little Mule).
Reference, the movie Romancing the Stone.......
I fell in love with that Bronco and said I will own my own Bronco and name it Pepe when I grow up....LOL! So here she is!
AMERICA!!

Screenshot 2023-04-20 094528 (2).png
UPDATE: as of 9JUN23 ......Still in Production from 1JUN23 due to the summer leave for this last week i believe. So I think She is sitting in the lines awaiting the builders to come back next week. To finish and send her out for her addons (PPF, RFRack, Safari Bar, and something else i cant think of off the top of my head at the moment). Which I know she will get hung up there for a month or 2 before shipping.

It is weird that on my window sticker it has my blend date as 1JUN23. Yet it looks like on the ford tracking website it started 1 JUN23.

So excited, but yet I know Patience is a virtue, Not a right.....For the best comes to those who wait!!

Ford Bronco 06/12/2023 build week Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Sponsored

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

With time getting closer it's becoming harder and harder not to buy more accessories now. Got a bunch of stuff next to me as I type this

Jon_McCray101

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently: 04' T4runner; 23' Bronco, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
With time getting closer it's becoming harder and harder not to buy more accessories now. Got a bunch of stuff next to me as I type this
I haven't fully started my accessories collection yet. I have a few items. Ill go full throttle into ordering and collecting the first batch within the next 3 weeks.

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Next few weeks in my plan also. What's on your list?

First few bigger items will be rokblokz xl mudflaps and husky floor mats. Once I drive it for a bit I'll get the tune. Undecided on exhaust. Probably won't but if I do most likely fast intentions.

Have bunch of interior/exterior stuff ready to install. cactus grey vent chiclets, OEM grey grab handles, cactus grey grille letters, DV8 front license plate holder, black lug nuts and center caps

I haven't fully started my accessories collection yet. I have a few items. Ill go full throttle into ordering and collecting the first batch within the next 3 weeks.

2 Tall Ones

Outer Banks
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 series BMW conv.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Placed my order with my local dealer on Jan 5 2022, received the FORD email confirming receipt in Jan. 22; Order Confirmed for a 2023 model September 9 2022, I received a Prod schedule notice in early April for week of April 26, 2023. According to the website, my 4 door OBX in Velocity Blue, LUX, dual top, tow,... is still in Prod.

I did check the Modules site and see that a ton of modules are listed but it has been "IN PRODUCTION" since 4/27/23.
Sponsored