Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ranger Tremor, Porsche 911SC, Willys CJ-2A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I capped out at 967 before picking up my BL. You got me beat.

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We were a week 1 order and ordered a WT like you. Of course the WT was cursed with all the stuff on it that delayed building. Eventually got a GT for a Braptor and picked it up a couple of weeks ago. What is really frustrating is that I would meet folks with WTs and Braptors that started the process after we did. Likely because our dealer is in a small town and had just opened a couple of years prior. Anyway ours showed up at the dealer and after we had it a week Ford finally sent an email that it was on the way. After it was built basically none of the trackers worked anymore. So hopefully yours shows up soon and you get a call from the dealer.

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was at 947, in the meantime I ordered a Rubicon, had Rubicon delivered, drove it a year, then finally bought a Bronco off the lot. Ultimately my impatience led to compromises, in hindsight I wish I'd have just stuck it out like you so congrats.

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Congrats!!! 1107 days. I tracked mine to the rail yard then waited 2 weeks. Heard they can take a bit to be unloaded with staffing issues and all. The dealer finally called over to ask about it and it was delivered next day.

Sponsored

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You couldn’t switch your order to another dealer. Option was to cancel and start over. Most of us that stuck around had really good deals. Now that I finally got mine, I’m glad I waited. But, it wasn’t like I need a car exactly 3 years ago. I just wanted the Bronco.
Originally, you could switch the dealer before you placed your order. I did. Phil Long at Motor City could not tell me they would honor MSRP and I moved my reservation to Schomp Ford (formerly Mike Naughton). Placed my order on January 22, 2021.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Originally, you could switch the dealer before you placed your order. I did. Phil Long at Motor City could not tell me they would honor MSRP and I moved my reservation to Schomp Ford (formerly Mike Naughton). Placed my order on January 22, 2021.

Not long after that they shut it down. Only got to change early on. I remember people trying to change and they couldn't. It took an act of God to get it changed. Then it was you couldn't change. It was a real shit show in the early years. Shafted many of reservation holders.

Last edited:

Xjeepowner

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 16 JKU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford completely screwed up the reservation system, they should be ashamed. I waited one year for mine and actually felt guilty because I never had a reservation and when I went to Bronco Safari there were several folks still waiting that had early reservations.
Thanks Ford for being so disorganized and ruining so many people’s trust.
I love my Bronco but am not thrilled about the many issues I hear about how Ford is honoring warranties.
It will be worth it in the end.

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was at 947, in the meantime I ordered a Rubicon, had Rubicon delivered, drove it a year, then finally bought a Bronco off the lot. Ultimately my impatience led to compromises, in hindsight I wish I'd have just stuck it out like you so congrats.
So how do they compare? I also bought a Jeep waiting on the Bronco. The wife is really liking this Gladiator and thinks she wants to keep it. I’ve been telling her the Bronco is going to be SO much better. I hope I’m not lying to her. We’ve always been a Ford family.

I’m ready to wave at some Broncos instead of 50 jeeps a day. Anyone need some plastic ducks? Lol

Last edited:

Sponsored

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So how do they compare? I also bought a Jeep waiting on the Bronco. The wife is really liking this Gladiator and thinks she wants to keep it. I’ve been telling her the Bronco is going to be SO much better. I hope I’m not lying to her. We’ve always been a Ford family.

I’m ready to wave at some Broncos instead of 50 jeeps a day. Anyone need some plastic ducks? Lol
My neighbor was on his third 2dr Rubicon in a row, a 2020 or 21 I believe. When I got my Bronco, he suddenly decided he wanted a Bronco but was stuck for a while with it. When he finally got his 2dr WT a few months ago, the Rubicon got banished from the garage and he sold it a week later. Now I can't run into him without him talking about how much he loves it and did this or that to it. lol

JDRossTex

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-150 Screw
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I see you're in McKinney. I'm in North Texas as well, and my vehicle is stuck at the rail yard also (specifically, the one next to Alliance Airport). Heard from a little birdy that the delay is for a "quality concern." I have no other information than that. I do know that it is not the dealer's fault. My dealer has represented to me multiple times that they are very frustrated with this specific delay.

banjo5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F250 Lariat 6.7 Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This discussion reminded me to go back and look at my original reservation that I cancelled 2 days after making it. I ordered my MY24 2DR Badlands back in Sep and have a 1/15/24 build date. My guess is I would have waited 3 years anyway but glad to be getting a MY24 vs a MY21. The only negative is the price protection I would have likely received.

2021 BRONCO
Cancelled Reservation
7/16/2020
Reservation Date
Reservation Number
7/18/2020
Cancellation Date

WitsBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Wildtrack 4 door soft top
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow. I am shocked at the duration of wait you guys are talking. I originally ordered a '22 badlands 4 door back in late 2021 I think, and it arrived probably 4-5 months? Decided to sell and get back into a 2 door rubicon, but then missed the bronco badly, and ordered a 4 door wildtrack soft top on 10/5/2023 and a few days ago received the VIN and production week of 1/8/24 - so presuming I am looking at order to delivery of approximately 4 months again.

Am I just lucky or are you long suffering folks unlucky!?

nx40yrs

Heritage
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That is an amazing amount of time to wait. I have only been waiting a year for my Heritage but I'm not sure dealer size makes a big difference. I ordered mine from Galpin Motors in Southern California and Galpin says it is the largest Ford dealer in the country. Good luck to all of us that are still waiitng.
Cheers,
Gordon
Sponsored