First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My BCE modules also just popped within the last hour or so. I'm towards the back of the line (#926).
Sponsored

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Has anyone else had the ford tracker move to “Shipped” status? Will check to see if I have a rail car yet but highly doubt it

Nathan Chabot

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
mods popped this morning and got a date above in production where getting closer

amjasser

Base
First Name
Abdullah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mods popped and got a tear tag number. Would love to know what the tear tag number means. Have not received built email but just like Nathan I got a date in the status ribbon in the "production" section of the ford tracker website.

Base, 2.3, MIC

Nathan Chabot

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mods popped and got a tear tag number. Would love to know what the tear tag number means. Have not received built email but just like Nathan I got a date in the status ribbon in the "production" section of the ford tracker website.

Base, 2.3, MIC
Tear tag doesn't mean much from my knowledge but it just lets you know that the build is complete and everything has been turned on.

Sponsored

dlnew2

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OrderTracker shows "In Production" for me as well but backdoor still shows "Place Order".

I wonder where the OrderTracker gets its updates from

1668186696638.png

1668186710873.png

Quick update:

trackers still show as above.
Called customer service and agent said that it was "in Production" and "sent to plant" on November 10th.
Not completely sure what to expect but at least there is a status change per Ford CS

Wrkd4it

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang, 2016 F350,1996 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where does one find their tear tag? My mods have populated and I’m on cloud 9!!!!

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Where does one find their tear tag? My mods have populated and I’m on cloud 9!!!!
Nice! Your tear tag should be between your vin and vehicle data once you are in the module portal

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My VIN is also assigned to 11/14 build week.

Despite my multi year obsession with this process & B6G, most of this remains a mystery to me.

Nothing really to do here but wait…and we are accustomed to that.

I’ve checked the order track app occasionally and so far no data is available via the tracker or window queries. Unclear what the modules function is intended to display, this is what mine currently shows. What does any of this mean, if anything?

Ford Bronco 11/14/22 Build Week - w/Spreadsheet D8E531BF-08FF-46B3-8121-9C6AAD6E8AF9

Sponsored

morozowm

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Regal GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My VIN is also assigned to 11/14 build week.

Despite my multi year obsession with this process & B6G, most of this remains a mystery to me.

Nothing really to do here but wait…and we are accustomed to that.

I’ve checked the order track app occasionally and so far no data is available via the tracker or window queries. Unclear what the modules function is intended to display, this is what mine currently shows. What does any of this mean, if anything?

Ford Bronco 11/14/22 Build Week - w/Spreadsheet D8E531BF-08FF-46B3-8121-9C6AAD6E8AF9
It means your modules haven't popped just yet. Hoping mine pop Wednesday night?!

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Morning Fellow 11/14 Folks! Great to see several Broncos on the move! I've been showing "Status Temporarily Unavailable" on the Order Track for the past two days. Ford chat was vague on the status of my build, which is supposed to be today. I specifically asked about any holds (chip, roof rack, tow package) and got crickets. I DM'd the Order Track developer to see if it's a glitch in the programming or something on Ford's end. Stay tuned...

Russell_W

Outer Banks
First Name
Ruasell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That’s frustrating. I was able to sit down with my Dealer Sales Rep & he showed me their internal portal with live updates. Not sure of the name of that portal, but if you’re not too far of a drive from your Dealership, would highly recommend.

Good luck!

Morning Fellow 11/14 Folks! Great to see several Broncos on the move! I've been showing "Status Temporarily Unavailable" on the Order Track for the past two days. Ford chat was vague on the status of my build, which is supposed to be today. I specifically asked about any holds (chip, roof rack, tow package) and got crickets. I DM'd the Order Track developer to see if it's a glitch in the programming or something on Ford's end. Stay tuned...
Sponsored