brockoli

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sitting with a “built” status since 8 December…. A good business would try to make up for their external supply issues with better experience with things they can control.

I hate Ford.
Sponsored

JMullikin51

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang , 2004 BMW M3 , 2022 BMW 330I M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Officially 1 Month from chip hold release after a blend date of 11/18. Still has not shipped . Thanks @Ford Motor Company ! I`ve likely now lost my Interest rate that I locked in November . This is making less and less sense every day that passes .

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Any new updates on deliveries from this build week over the weekend?
Due to the holiday weekend mine got pushed back. Guess truckers didn’t deliver Friday or Monday. Dealer is expecting it today or tomorrow. We shall see

gpitman

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Due to the holiday weekend mine got pushed back. Guess truckers didn’t deliver Friday or Monday. Dealer is expecting it today or tomorrow. We shall see
My fingers are crossed for you. Hopefully mine also gets delivered to the dealer this week.

Sponsored

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any new updates on deliveries from this build week over the weekend?
Same as @alohashaneo ... my rail car was unloaded last week; however, due to the holidays I'm not expecting the Bronco to arrive at the dealership until today or tomorrow. In the home stretch, but dang Ford certainly has made this process a bit more stressful than it needs to be!

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Called Ford again and the rep looked at the "new" system and it shows it in transit on precision rail with a ETA of next monday. All the other systems still show it "awaiting shipment" and they cant provide me a rail car number in the new system. Color me shocked if this thing doesnt show up next Monday. Asking the dealer today what they are seeing.

bramasole

Outer Banks
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor, 2013 Porsche Cayenne, 2016 BMW X6M
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My built date, after a 2 week chip hold, is 11/27-- finally shipped out 12/31. Got a railcar #. As of today, it is scheduled for Chicago 1-6-23. Then eventually on to Houston, then to convoy.

Last edited:

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like many of you and because of the info from you guys, I called Ford “Marketing Services?” When my delivery update was again pushed today to 1/12-/1/18.

Good news “I guess” is the nice lady says that my Bronco was just loaded onto a train and should arrive at my dealership in basically 2 weeks. Seems like a long time, but slow train in better than no train.

My status still only shows as built, so I hope she was accurate after asking me several qualifying questions.

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Like many of you and because of the info from you guys, I called Ford “Marketing Services?” When my delivery update was again pushed today to 1/12-/1/18.

Good news “I guess” is the nice lady says that my Bronco was just loaded onto a train and should arrive at my dealership in basically 2 weeks. Seems like a long time, but slow train in better than no train.

My status still only shows as built, so I hope she was accurate after asking me several qualifying questions.
I got the same info then called ford back and got a different answer. They can end up telling you it’s “route eta” if it had been loaded on a train for your current EDD, but if you can’t get a car number it’s in Michigan. I called my dealer today afterwards and they pinged it and showed it still in Michigan so I called ford again and was told it’s at the holding lot at MAP. I’ve seen bar bathrooms at 1am that weren’t as much of a shit show as this.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the same info then called ford back and got a different answer. They can end up telling you it’s “route eta” if it had been loaded on a train for your current EDD, but if you can’t get a car number it’s in Michigan. I called my dealer today afterwards and they pinged it and showed it still in Michigan so I called ford again and was told it’s at the holding lot at MAP. I’ve seen bar bathrooms at 1am that weren’t as much of a shit show as this.
Ha ha, so true. I even have a shitter in mind (Moe’s n Joe’s), but a really cool dive bar.

Anyway, just sharing anything at this point and encourage others to do the same. Companies have to be responsive in these situations, as money is really only made with repeat business. I fear Ford has lost more repeat customers over the past 2 years than they ever have in the past.

Sure, some folks will forgive and forget once they take delivery, but not all, plus, we don’t have good stories to tell on top of it all.

No, I didn’t expect a luxury car buying experience like I’ve had from BMW or Land Rover for decades now, but this is next level bad. Nothing ever wrong with normal and “normal“ folk don’t deserve to be treated like this; then there’s the dealership tactics over the past year and a half that may be the worst part, even though mine seems to be stand up based on the experience of others (Jim Ellis).

Respect your customers and they’ll respect you. A blowback is coming; not sure how, but it’ll sting Ford for sure.

I’ll need a few years to heal from this experience for sure and bet I’m not alone.

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After 903 days, the wait finally ended. Thank you Granger for a great experience.
Ford Bronco 11/14/22 Build Week - w/Spreadsheet 182E8D3D-DFCB-495B-94A3-DB43CA223309
Congrats! I'm also a member of the 900+ Day Club. Waiting on the call from Granger. Any day now, as she should be there on the lot as we speak!
Sponsored