Fallser

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I received a shipped email from Ford, in others experience, how long has it been from this email to actually pickup?
Sponsored

Archedamian

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands, Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received a shipped email from Ford, in others experience, how long has it been from this email to actually pickup?
For me, it was 5 weeks.

Fallser

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For me, it was 5 weeks.
Cripes, I hope it's not that long!! Email says delivery before Jan 5-11...ah well, it shows when it shows...enjoy your new Bronc!

stroix

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ha ha, so true. I even have a shitter in mind (Moeā€™s n Joeā€™s), but a really cool dive bar.

Anyway, just sharing anything at this point and encourage others to do the same. Companies have to be responsive in these situations, as money is really only made with repeat business. I fear Ford has lost more repeat customers over the past 2 years than they ever have in the past.

Sure, some folks will forgive and forget once they take delivery, but not all, plus, we donā€™t have good stories to tell on top of it all.

No, I didnā€™t expect a luxury car buying experience like Iā€™ve had from BMW or Land Rover for decades now, but this is next level bad. Nothing ever wrong with normal and ā€œnormalā€œ folk donā€™t deserve to be treated like this; then thereā€™s the dealership tactics over the past year and a half that may be the worst part, even though mine seems to be stand up based on the experience of others (Jim Ellis).

Respect your customers and theyā€™ll respect you. A blowback is coming; not sure how, but itā€™ll sting Ford for sure.

Iā€™ll need a few years to heal from this experience for sure and bet Iā€™m not alone.
100% agree but I think about how many times have I bugged the crap out of a car company to get my car....NEVER. Because I have never been this excited for any car over the past 10 years including when I was looking into buying a Mercedes and Land Rover.

Ford traditionally was built for the car buying experience to start at the dealership....and they sure have a lot to change. The roll out could have been much better from their end, but they did launch this in the midst of COVID and massive supply chain issues.

The company is already hurting since they couldn't speed up the EOY deliveries. They report out Q4 on 2/2 and I'm sure the stock, investors and the leadership team will suffer.

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is anyone from our build week seeing their rig being shipped? I see other build weeks showing some shipping but our spreadsheet looks pretty bleak. My ETA just got pushed again as its still in Michigan.

Sponsored

JMullikin51

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang , 2004 BMW M3 , 2022 BMW 330I M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Is anyone from our build week seeing their rig being shipped? I see other build weeks showing some shipping but our spreadsheet looks pretty bleak. My ETA just got pushed again as its still in Michigan.
No shipping for me. Zero movement from ford past 12/7 when it was released and awaiting shipping. Vin View is showing ETA for today. Dealer has now been saying delivery any day for the past week. Went from being stoked to pissed off at this point. They even had me fill out all the paperwork as if it was showing up the following day. With no rail car number it could have slipped through as they are receiving vehicles that were blend date 12/7 any day now, but Iā€™m beginning to not be so optimistic. If it did sneak on and never got updated that would mean the dealer rep would have never got a notification that my bronco was at the port. Tempted to make the 20 minute drive down to port in SD and see if I can find the damm thing. Find it hard to believe there is not a way to ping the vehicle and get its current location. Also canā€™t access my window sticker for the past two days. Dead in the water

gpitman

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine still has a status of 'Awaiting Shipping', but with an EAD of 12/31 - 1/6, so I'm not holding my breathe. I suspect that I'll get a message from the Dealer saying it showed up. Then I'll have to scrabble to get it, since I've moved to another state since this all started.

Edited: Looks like my Estimated Delivery has changed once again.
Estimated Delivery 1/6/2023 - 1/12/2023

Last edited:

JMullikin51

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang , 2004 BMW M3 , 2022 BMW 330I M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base

No movement for mine . Chip hold was resolved December 3rd . Once again we`re seeing a very poor logistics management of this . There is zero reason that vehicles being produced after ours are given priority shipment over ours . FORD has serious issues going on , and as mentioned above its going to have spillover effects on repeat business and customer retention . I`m at the point where I`m buying this thing and likely immediately selling it. That may not even make sense given current interest rates , and no clue when they damn thing is actually going to show up .

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No shipping for me. Zero movement from ford past 12/7 when it was released and awaiting shipping. Vin View is showing ETA for today. Dealer has now been saying delivery any day for the past week. Went from being stoked to pissed off at this point. They even had me fill out all the paperwork as if it was showing up the following day. With no rail car number it could have slipped through as they are receiving vehicles that were blend date 12/7 any day now, but Iā€™m beginning to not be so optimistic. If it did sneak on and never got updated that would mean the dealer rep would have never got a notification that my bronco was at the port. Tempted to make the 20 minute drive down to port in SD and see if I can find the damm thing. Find it hard to believe there is not a way to ping the vehicle and get its current location. Also canā€™t access my window sticker for the past two days. Dead in the water
I called my dealer and they pinged it and showed it in Michgian last week but they did mention if the battery is dead they wont have a realistic picture of where it is - which they have had happen. I wouldnt be as annoyed if cars built after ours werent shipped right off the bat. You would think they use a First-in-First-Out method but this appear to be a lottery to leave the awaiting shipment holding yard.

Sponsored

gpitman

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was really hoping yours had been delivered and you were enjoying it. That was giving me hope for mine getting delivered soon.

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was really hoping yours had been delivered and you were enjoying it. That was giving me hope for mine getting delivered soon.
Man I wish I could say I was for sure hahah. I'll jump back into the pain train group for now. Dealer went from we are sure to see it this week to we have no idea where it is and when it would show up, could be tomorrow could be another 30-60 days. Waving the white flag to ford at this point. Just hope to get a call someday that it's there and ready.

bramasole

Outer Banks
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor, 2013 Porsche Cayenne, 2016 BMW X6M
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine was released to ship 12/1 and shipped 12/31, and eta to dealer was Jan 6šŸ˜‚. According to CSX, it is scheduled for Chicago on Jan 8. So, I'm guessing another month for delivery

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco has been sitting in an Iowa rail yard on ramp 37 since Dec 30... less than three hours from the dealership. My price protection certificate also expired on Dec 31 and has not been re-issued. I was told by Ford Marketing that I have to work with the dealership to get them to get the certificate reentered into the system. Thankfully I'm confident the folks at Granger will honor it, but it's gonna suck for people going through other dealerships who decide not to... or pocket the rebate. After more than 900 days, it's difficult to get excited about the Bronco. From the ever-changing build dates to watching my delivery date change weekly while other folks (and dealers) take delivery to having my Bronco sit in a rail yard a few hours from the dealership for weeks... @Ford Motor Company this has been the worst car-buying experience EVER!