Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Per Ford chat, my ETA has been bumped again. January 9 to 15. Still sitting at MAP, no movement.
Same when I called. I did get two people to say something new this time which was I am released for shipping but it’s out of our hands, the rail industry is experiencing severe shortage in labor.
Sponsored

Fallser

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is anyone from our build week seeing their rig being shipped? I see other build weeks showing some shipping but our spreadsheet looks pretty bleak. My ETA just got pushed again as its still in Michigan.
Someone in the 12/12 thread had a blend date of 12/17 and took delivery of 1/6...I blended 11/15 and just mumble WTF to myself over and over...

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Someone in the 12/12 thread had a blend date of 12/17 and took delivery of 1/6...I blended 11/15 and just mumble WTF to myself over and over...
The build after ours I’ve watched and seen a lot take delivery as well.

JMullikin51

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang , 2004 BMW M3 , 2022 BMW 330I M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know they have been posted in other threads , but I can’t seem to track them down . Can anyone link me to the list FORD executive emails . It’s time for Karen to emerge on behalf of this entire build week . My type AAAAA Physician partner excels at this sort of thing.

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know they have been posted in other threads , but I can’t seem to track them down . Can anyone link me to the list FORD executive emails . It’s time for Karen to emerge on behalf of this entire build week . My type AAAAA Physician partner excels at this sort of thing.
I’d like it as well. I’ve chatted so much shit on their Instagram their PR team reached out to me via DM but that ended up being just hit us up again if the EDD comes and goes - which is today. Only other idea I had is if everyone collectively started to review bomb dealerships bc I doubt ford corporate gives a shit about their google review.

Sponsored

BeachTiger

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

JMullikin51

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d like it as well. I’ve chatted so much shit on their Instagram their PR team reached out to me via DM but that ended up being just hit us up again if the EDD comes and goes - which is today. Only other idea I had is if everyone collectively started to review bomb dealerships bc I doubt ford corporate gives a shit about their google review.
Don’t bomb your dealership unless they’ve earned it. What we’re dealing with isn’t the dealers (pun), it’s Ford.

Although, no, I haven’t sat down with the finance manager, my dealership has been just fine and have given me no red flags; I pray it stays that way based on their reputation.

However, Ford…. Ford is another story altogether and COVID, MIC tops, nor chips can be an excuse for the BS we’ve endured. I know demand is high, but it’s interesting how every YouTuber on the planet and his/her mom and neighbor have gotten a Bronco including the douchebag customizers who have made absolute Frankenbronco trash to take to Sema or put up on Insta.

Yet, here we all are, but that’s just it. What else are we all going to do, going to go, going to drop this and buy instead? Nothing and Ford is acutely aware of this reality.

At this point, I just want this ordeal over with. The interest rates aren’t that big of a deal if you do the math in regards to your payments, but it’s the principle of how things could have been. Then, it’s all of the adventure and fun we’re missing out on.

Collective grief does offer some comfort, but right now, I’m depressed for us all and that makes my personal issues with this much worse to deal with.

I plan to keep this Bronco (whenever I do get it) for a long time, but for the first time ever, I have no idea what a potential next purchase would be, no idea at all. What I do know, is that Ford won’t be at the top of the list.

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Don’t bomb your dealership unless they’ve earned it. What we’re dealing with isn’t the dealers (pun), it’s Ford.

Although, no, I haven’t sat down with the finance manager, my dealership has been just fine and have given me no red flags; I pray it stays that way based on their reputation.

However, Ford…. Ford is another story altogether and COVID, MIC tops, nor chips can be an excuse for the BS we’ve endured. I know demand is high, but it’s interesting how every YouTuber on the planet and his/her mom and neighbor have gotten a Bronco including the douchebag customizers who have made absolute Frankenbronco trash to take to Sema or put up on Insta.

Yet, here we all are, but that’s just it. What else are we all going to do, going to go, going to drop this and buy instead? Nothing and Ford is acutely aware of this reality.

At this point, I just want this ordeal over with. The interest rates aren’t that big of a deal if you do the math in regards to your payments, but it’s the principle of how things could have been. Then, it’s all of the adventure and fun we’re missing out on.

Collective grief does offer some comfort, but right now, I’m depressed for us all and that makes my personal issues with this much worse to deal with.

I plan to keep this Bronco (whenever I do get it) for a long time, but for the first time ever, I have no idea what a potential next purchase would be, no idea at all. What I do know, is that Ford won’t be at the top of the list.
Agreed - my dealer has been great so far but sometimes it feels like if the dealerships collectivly applied more pressure on corporate things could possibly get better. They are just making to much money to care with a line of customers waiting to grab my bronco if I walk.

that’s the one ! Thank you so much
Just sent my email.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed - my dealer has been great so far but sometimes it feels like if the dealerships collectivly applied more pressure on corporate things could possibly get better. They are just making to much money to care with a line of customers waiting to grab my bronco if I walk.

Just sent my email.
I do hear you, but dealerships aren’t actually making much money. In fact, this is the worst car market since 2009. Even when they were literally raping customers in early 2022, they didn’t have the inventory to truly take advantage of the demand.

Our dealerships are counting on closing on these Broncos and us all coming back for service, posting good things about them, and us all coming back for our next purchase.

Beyond that, the dealership model is under threat for the first time as direct to customer is picking up support; some of that due to ADM.

Mostly, our dealerships want us out of their hair. I haven’t bugged my sales guy or the manager much, but we have exchanged emails for over 2 years now. That’s two years with no money or a sale; no commission, that’s not good for them.

I respect those who show respect and decency and Jim Ellis Ford has been decent, so I’ll shout them out, but I can tell they’re struggling a bit and 2023 is shaping up to be a real pain economically because demand does need to go down.

Wish I didn’t have to make this big purchase, but I must, but we’re all part of the greater problem, just not by choice.

Sponsored

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good idea... hopefully a little nudge will help. I had to call Ford Marketing and ask for a supervisor escalation and miraculously my Bronco is now on the car hauler headed to the dealership. I still kept the case open even after getting the current status. Fool me once...

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hang in there GDM!!!! You are so close!!!
Thanks! It's been tough. The delivery dates have changed four times in as many weeks. Now it's Jan 6 - Jan 12. Was hoping to actually have the Bronco for a trip to Asheville on my birthday on Jan 12, but I guess getting the Bronco by then will be my present.

JMullikin51

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Probably wont help at all , but I feel 1% less salty now .

49DFF2F2-0E33-4BEF-B660-E9320AE7C860.jpeg

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Probably wont help at all , but I feel 1% less salty now .

49DFF2F2-0E33-4BEF-B660-E9320AE7C860.jpeg
Wrote them the other day as well. Was not thinking I would hear anything but the next day I got a call from the executive office with correct info and the lady gave me her contact to call her directly to get updates
Sponsored