Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's been sitting since 12/4, if it's a couple months from that date we're getting close. I'm not gonna be waiting for Ford to get their shit together past that, it's already ridiculous to begin with, maybe ford wants to chine in otherwise I'll go with a competitor. Unfortunately, I'm out in Colorado by myself and no one else has an extra car I can barrow for that length of time. What I need is more info from Ford other than "last update is Dec 4th" it's sounding like amateur hour over in Michigan tbh.
No, I meant it’s a couple months from now. You need to plan on another month if sitting there (although I think it will move faster) and then a month to get to you. It may be faster. Why are you in a rental car if you knew the Bronco wasn’t going to be there for a while?
Sponsored

sko

Badlands
First Name
Tomasz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
elantra, have dep on a badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, I meant it’s a couple months from now. You need to plan on another month if sitting there (although I think it will move faster) and then a month to get to you. It may be faster. Why are you in a rental car if you knew the Bronco wasn’t going to be there for a while?

My car was stolen on Christmas day and totalled yesterday. So it was out of my hands.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My car was stolen on Christmas day and totalled yesterday. So it was out of my hands.
If you have to keep renting definitely look at long term rentals, but ones you can get out of easily. So many factors with the shipping.

no Bronco yet

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
INFINITI QX80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Called Ford customer service today. No more help than Ford Chat. Said, as I suspected, the system automatically moves your ETA out each week by default until a carrier physically picks your vehicle up. So, in other words, the ETA's we keep getting are actually worthless.

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi 11/14 Peeps! Just got back from picking up my Bronco from Granger! Exhausted after the drive back to Atlanta, but wanted to post a pic of the new addition. Getting my Bestop Trektop installed on Sunday and will do a writeup about the entire experience once that's complete. A huge thank you for all the well wishes for safe travels on my birthday. The trip and purchase experience was more than I could've hoped for! Stay tuned for the 411... in the meantime, here's a pic of my girl..

Granger.jpg

Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here we are, seven weeks straight nice my 2Door listed as built. Granger told me it could take approximately eight weeks to deliver. I must admit, I’m pretty stripped of patience at this point. So close, yet no faith. Day #113

Fallser

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Called Ford customer service today. No more help than Ford Chat. Said, as I suspected, the system automatically moves your ETA out each week by default until a carrier physically picks your vehicle up. So, in other words, the ETA's we keep getting are actually worthless.
Seems about right...I'll save my rant about these emails being meaningless! :)

Fallser

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi 11/14 Peeps! Just got back from picking up my Bronco from Granger! Exhausted after the drive back to Atlanta, but wanted to post a pic of the new addition. Getting my Bestop Trektop installed on Sunday and will do a writeup about the entire experience once that's complete. A huge thank you for all the well wishes for safe travels on my birthday. The trip and purchase experience was more than I could've hoped for! Stay tuned for the 411... in the meantime, here's a pic of my girl..

Ford Bronco 11/14/22 Build Week - w/Spreadsheet Granger
Congratulations!

Save The Manuals

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bummed for you all in the same production week not having yours yet. Sooner than later!

Sponsored

GoldCard55

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 11/14/22 Build Week - w/Spreadsheet 1000001475

My salesman sent me this today, arrived at the dealership this morning, waiting to go through PDI. So there is hope. Tracking was non existent. Located northwest NJ. Looks like they had 4 or 5 delivered today.
This gives me some hope, mine was built on 11/23, chip hold & “released” on 12/2, no tracking to date, going to L.A.

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This gives me some hope, mine was built on 11/23, chip hold & “released” on 12/2, no tracking to date, going to L.A.
One can hope I have that issue as well - I have the same built and hope periods as you - going to MT. No one from Ford corporate to their escalation team on social media to phone lines have any idea when mine is going to ship.

Buc N Bronco

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Broncos Sport,2000 Jeep TJ,Mustang pro stteet
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same here 8 weeks,
I’ve called, texted, been on chat ,