Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

needing to go more than 16 mph backwards makes me really wonder how the filming of the next Jackass movie is going
🤦‍♂️

I don't think anyone is saying you need to go faster than 16 mph ground speed in reverse. But when stuck in mud or snow, you sometimes need your tires to turn a lot faster than that to move anywhere. The actual vehicle is not moving that fast but the tires need to. Apparently it's a hard concept for some people to grasp. At the very least there should be a reverse override button to allow for getting out of unique situations. That's what they do on some ATVs and SXSs. This vehicle afterall is supposed to be built for the wild not the mall so they claim.

Maybe Ford should put an airspeed indicator on the Bronco and limit reverse speed that way. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No hogs here, but the coyotes are decimating the deer population. They follow the pregnant deer around, and sometimes don't even wait for the fawns to be completely born before they start pulling on them. We had zero fawns survive last year on my land, and surrounding land that I run around on. That's why it's legal to hunt them all year and at night here. It's a management strategy to get deer, elk, and grouse populations back up.

Bottom line here is out of all the vehicles I own, trucks, side by sides, ATVs, electric One Wheel, my Bronco has the slowest reverse speed. Pathetic. I need a workaround if only out of spite at this point.
Getting worse here. Turkey season was cut by a week and season limit dropped from 3 to 2. Be glad you don’t have hogs.

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are a pleasant guy...I bet you are fun at parties.

Still trying to understand why a vehicle needs to go faster that 16 mph backwards. 🤣😂🤣
Still trying to understand why a vehicle needs to go faster that 16 mph backwards. 🤣😂🤣
Only time I’ve needed it I was getting shot at at the time. In those circumstances you could have the ability to go 100 in reverse and it still wouldn’t be fast enough!
Sponsored