Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Low speed limiter, low towing capacity, what a worthless piece of shit.

That being said, our RAM tops out at 103, Tahoe does 98 and my 2 door Jeep JK would do 110….it had no business going that fast with 37’s, lol.
Sponsored

Last edited:

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Actually, on some two lane roads where the speed limit is 75, 100 MPH makes for a much safer pass in a relatively short passing lane. It's not the speed that's the problem, especially in otherwise perfect conditions. Passing on a two lane passing zone is almost always safest at WOT in good conditions. The less time spent in the opposite lane, in general, the less danger you are exposing yourself to. There is a difference between this and reckless driving.
So if the car in front of you is going 75mph in 75 mph zone, you would pass it why? No need to answer, I am just messing with you. ;-)

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So if the car in front of you is going 75mph in 75 mph zone, you would pass it why? No need to answer, I am just messing with you. ;-)
Cause I'm already doing 100... ;) LMFAO. Actually, in that case, I am usually very patient (unless they are swerving all over the place, then I want to be as far away as possible from them).

DesertChip

Badlands
First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Q5, 2017 GTI, 2007 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My f-150 was the same until we reprogrammed it and changed the speed limiter settings. I’ve had my 73 in my signature photo to 106 on my Garmin GPS. It had more to give but I didn’t have the guts to go any faster. The speedometer said I was doing 84. Can’t get the right speedometer gear for the gearing and the 35’s. But not bad for a truck that was really designed to do sixty!
I had 157 mph on my Garmin driving my Porsche Cayman. But, that was on a race track. So, all legal and scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.