Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MRT Trail is perfect for a daily. Have one on for 60,000kms so far and won’t change
How long have you had it for with 60k/km’s already? I’m just at a year of ownership Tuesday coming up and sitting at 5300kms! 🤣
Sponsored

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How long have you had it for with 60k/km’s already? I’m just at a year of ownership Tuesday coming up and sitting at 5300kms! 🤣
I installed the MRT on my 21’ Base(Loaner) and reinstalled it on the 22’ Badlands.

This contributed a fair amount - Bears or Bust

OP
OP

Hughes2564

Big Bend
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend 4D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
MRT Trail is perfect for a daily. Have one on for 60,000kms so far and won’t change
Thanks I think I’m leaning that way too

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've used Corsa in the past, excellent quality. But for the Bronco, the way they have the tips routed hurts the rear clearance. Was thinking the Borla would be a better option.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks I think I’m leaning that way too
I also have the MRT Trail rated axle back. I installed it right when I got my MT Badlands about 10 months ago and I really like it. Much smaller than the OEM and takes less than 30 minutes to install. I think @Cat had one for sale at some point, but that may very well be gone already, it was a while ago.

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I also have the MRT Trail rated axle back. I installed it right when I got my MT Badlands about 10 months ago and I really like it. Much smaller than the OEM and takes less than 30 minutes to install. I think @Cat had one for sale at some point, but that may very well be gone already, it was a while ago.
Hi there...I sold it. While I loved the aggressive exterior sound, the interior drone was a bit too loud for my S.O.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi there...I sold it. While I loved the aggressive exterior sound, the interior drone was a bit too loud for my S.O.
Can you believe I actually remembered that? Can't remember what I ate yesterday, but can remember that you were selling your muffler months ago. Go figure.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can you believe I actually remembered that? Can't remember what I ate yesterday, but can remember that you were selling your muffler months ago. Go figure.
Yes, actually! I was quite surprised!

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

On both 4 and 6, anything louder than the stock just sounds like trying to be cool. I’ve been meaning to find the quietest low profile exhaust out there.
please post what you find - I'm also interested in quiet.
maybe I'm old but people with loud exhaust just seem like dorks that want to get looked at.
....and nobody ever says to themselves "wow! that guys car must be fast and he must be cool and strong.... becasue his exhaust is so loud or rumbly or deep (or whatever)."
Its masturbation in public

AlvinT

Base
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04VW R32
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think that's what the Outlaw kit is basically a straight pipe. The bad thing about all of the exhaust videos is that I can't recall one manual being tested which is what I'll have. Can't stand that transition between gears on an auto but like it with a manual.
Listen to this BORLA S-Type 2.3L w/Manual transmission used in this BORLA video:

There is NO drone while cruising 45mph/4th or 80mph/6th. Your hear the the exhaust under acceleration otherwise it’s 1-2dBA louder than stock.

Keep in mind this exhaust is tuned for the STOCK Intake and Tune as these modifications increase exhaust gas velocity and sound.
Sponsored