Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I personally think its bullshit that a 4dr exists especially since 90% of the aftermarket products are catering to 4dr only, but that's where the markets at so....

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I personally think its bullshit that a 4dr exists especially since 90% of the aftermarket products are catering to 4dr only, but that's where the markets at so....
Yea, this and the small gas tank are my only gripes. But I knew the minute Ford announced they were making 2-door and 4-door versions, the 4-door would get the highest priority - not just with Ford, but with any aftermarket manufacturer.

I keep hitting up the TopLift Pro guys, asking when a unit will be ready for purchase that I can use with my 2-door. ;)

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yea, this and the small gas tank are my only gripes. But I knew the minute Ford announced they were making 2-door and 4-door versions, the 4-door would get the highest priority - not just with Ford, but with any aftermarket manufacturer.

I keep hitting up the TopLift Pro guys, asking when a unit will be ready for purchase that I can use with my 2-door. ;)
gonna be a long wait....

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know if it's been brought up before but scheduling by region. I'm in the Cincinnati region and have seen the "no scheduling" email 5 or 6 weeks in a row. Regions are made up of large and small dealers so it would be reasonable to conclude (based on my limited understanding of scheduling) everyone in that region is in the same situation. I can't tell you which regions are getting the lion's share but allocation doesn't seem to matter what a specific dealers allocation number is if the whole region is being passed over that week. There may be more to it but the email goes out to the region, not just specific dealers.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
funny as hell that 2 door fanboys are so vocal around here it makes it seem like over 50% of broncos are 2 door, but then you look at the numbers and realize they are just a noisy minority. 15% 2 door? yea move those to the side and get my 4 door produced! :ROFLMAO:
Hey, now if 2 doors are such a minority, would it be inappropriate to include 2 doors as LGBT2door?

;)

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Love your wheel tire combo. What size wheel and tire did you go to? I ordered same as you but hate stock wheels and tires on it. Thanks
Those are the RTR Tech 6 rims in shadow charcoal and the tires are Milestar Patagonia M/T's in 295/70R17 (33.5"). Didn't have to remove the crash bars.

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hold the line!

The question is never "what's easier to get a 2 door or a more door"
The question is always "when will my 2 door come"

2 doors and a stick or bust! The availability of the 4 door is a moot point.

That said, if anyone has a 4 door auto please take me for a ride and allow me to compliment it because I don't think I'll have my 2 door for ages.

I totally see why someone would want a 4 door and why it would work for them... but if you want a 2 door and settle for a 4 door I think that's the wrong call. You wanted it for a reason, get the one you really want. It sucks not having mine but I saw one yesterday and one the day before and they're Shocking to behold and well worth the wait.

Sponsored

monsterfd

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 raptor widebody 37s, 2018 raptor 2018 JKU 35s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

85% maybe now because half of those would get two doors
They were forced to get more doors for family reasons
In reality they would have gotten a
Two door bronco
The take is 85 to 15 % no doubt
But the want would be 50/50
nah, dont be narrow minded, people actually want 4 doors even without families. for my f150 raptor, the bed isnt secure, having 4 doors means I can store my valuables in the back with ease. Im also in california, we have the best desert trails out here. ever hit whoops at speed in a 2 door? yeah no thanks, longer wheelbase ftw. if anything after having a cooler in the back, recovery gear etc i still find 4 door limited on space. its called an SUV, why give up utility? if you want something sporty get a coupe, but for an SUV, 4 door is where its at.

SouthEnd

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

man, it is really feeling like i'm never gonna get a bronco :(

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
nah, dont be narrow minded, people actually want 4 doors even without families. for my f150 raptor, the bed isnt secure, having 4 doors means I can store my valuables in the back with ease. Im also in california, we have the best desert trails out here. ever hit whoops at speed in a 2 door? yeah no thanks, longer wheelbase ftw. if anything after having a cooler in the back, recovery gear etc i still find 4 door limited on space. its called an SUV, why give up utility? if you want something sporty get a coupe, but for an SUV, 4 door is where its at.
2 door looks better, I sent a picture of each to my friends and all said get the 2 door. I have an escape with 4 doors and a convertible mustang. I also had a raptor and used the rear seat area about 4 times.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fingers crossed, I'm still a scheduled 5/2 build week for my 2 door day 2 reservation. I had wanted an early bronco since I could drive but I never had the scratch to buy one and nowhere to work on a fixer upper. The price has risen on those to crazy levels so when this new fancy 6gen version was announced I was all in. I really wanted the classic 2 door look but I have a family so I did pause briefly. I ultimately decided this was going to be my "mid life crisis" vehicle not my daily driver so I went with my heart and held fast that I didn't care if it took longer to get a 2 door. I wasn't going to revise my order which had every constraint possible other than squanch. I am one of the lucky ones that at least has a date but man its painful to see all of them showing up around town :)
I 2nd the midlife crisis mobile 🤣 only it will be my daily. Congrats on the build date, 7/15 res and not a peep about it yet. I too would prefer an actual EB but the cost of one that would be within my mechanical capabilities always stayed just out of reach financially. Now they're at the point I couldn't justify buying one when I could get a 6G brand new for less and with a warrantee ta boot. The 6G for me is the perfect balance of retro, much like my current daily 2006 V6 Mustang which is threatening not to last the wait :cautious: 🤞.