Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

for me it's a money choice mostly. I don't want a bronco if it's not stick, and the price difference between a 2dr base and a 4dr BB is over 7 grand. (no base 4dr manual available)

Now I do happen to think the 2dr looks better, but the reality is I have a kid and the ins and out of a baby seat in the back of a 2dr is less than fun. But considering my wife has a baby friendly car already, for $7000 i'll deal a little discomfort here and there.

If I was sold on a higher trim where the 2dr/4dr differential was only $2,500, I'd concede the superior looks for the much greater utility. If the base 4dr goes manual for 2022 same decision.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Glen

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
i ordered a 4 door i love the look of the 2 door but the space doesnt work for me as a daily driver, youll get a bunch of hyper opinionated responses from the 2 door purists that cant get around the idea of 4 doors but in my opinion they look just as good
Thank you. I respect all comments and views.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
2 Door for me:

-I don't need the extra room, no passengers, only me and my GF. We have grand children maybe 1X a year and they will still fit in the back.
-Better fit in our tiny garage as it is shorter.
-Lighter weight than the 4 door- maximum performance out of the engine to keep up with aggressive driving traffic.
-Looks more retro to the original Gen 1 Bronco.
-More nimble on and off road.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

2 door. Broncos have 2 doors.
I have to agree. I've never liked the 4-door Jeeps either (I had a 2DR CJ way back). I'm not an aspiring 'soccer mom' either. Ninety percent of the time it will be JUST me in the drivers seat (watching all the Gawkers) and I don't need a ton of space, despite being 6'3" and (embarrassingly) over 250 pounds.

I'm happy that there will be so many 4-doors out there. In fact, that's all I've seen in real life so far. That will make my 2Dr that much more unique.

I'm not switching to a 4Dr Soft Top to get mine earlier, I'll hold out for the 'Real Thing'.

OP
OP
Glen

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
i ordered a 4 door i love the look of the 2 door but the space doesnt work for me as a daily driver, youll get a bunch of hyper opinionated responses from the 2 door purists that cant get around the idea of 4 doors but in my opinion they look just as good
Welcome, Glen. But frankly, what difference does it make what everyone else is doing? By the way, there are some charts on here that show the breakdown, perhaps someone can link them.

But get what you want....and don't worry about what everyone else wants.
Its only opinion and curiosity. Of course I get what I want. Been around a long time. Had my share and fill of everything. I find it fascinating this new Bronco and remember them well when they came out. I was in high school. So, hence the thread. I did notice on various sites "the pureists" view on the 2 Door. And I get thier point. So just out of curiosity and being new on this site. I wanted to see replies. Thank you for your comments to me.

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered a 4-door because I want to carry friends and stuff rather than one or the other.

I think the 2-door looks better with the top on and the 4-door looks better with the top off. I plan to have it topless most of the year so yay me.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Its only opinion and curiosity. Of course I get what I want. Been around a long time. Had my share and fill of everything. I find it fascinating this new Bronco and remember them well when they came out. I was in high school. So, hence the thread. I did notice on various sites "the pureists" view on the 2 Door. And I get thier point. So just out of curiosity and being new on this site. I wanted to see replies. Thank you for your comments to me.
If you're a purist, I'd stop at the '74's....they auctioned one last night for 37k in Dallas....lol.

PavementQueen

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I prefer the 2 door personally, and it will likely only be just a toy for me. However there are personal reasons for the 4 door:

Likely better resale value
Power Seats(I have significant back issues/spinal stenosis and the reason I got rid of my Wranglers was that they killed my back, excited for the IFS for this reason)
Ride quality in longer wheelbases is better as well as you feel the bumps less.
Storage for traveling, family, pets etc
Wife, for some reason, prefers the 4 door :rolleyes:

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am more interested in why you are going to place an order for a MY 22 a week from now when the MY 22 ordering and B&P isn’t going to be available until October at the earliest. BTW, deep down inside EVERYONE knows and wants a two door Bronco.

Sponsored

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered at day 1, hour 2, a 4 door Wildtrak / Lux / Leather / etc. For me this will essentially be my daily driver. I have a 17 Raptor crew with 160k that I will be semi-retiring, likely to drive a day or two a week. I work 30 miles - all highway unfortunately - from home and the Wildtrak will be my driver 3-4 days a week and the Raptor, which I still love (it's my 4th one and first gen 2) a day or two. But I will also be taking the Bronco on weekend trips with the lady and grandchild from time to time as well at daily ventures - and will want the space. I'll also tow my 20 foot jetboat short distances (Lake Champlain is two miles away) and feel like the longer wheel base will be a little better towing . . . but will still use the Raptor for any longer tows. And . . . can not get power seats with the 2 door . . . not a big deal to most but something I want! . . . anyway - that's my stance and reasoning.

No matter what direction you go, from a 2 door base to a fully loaded Badlands or Wildtrak I don't think you can go wrong . . . like others say - satisfy your needs!!

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if it only came in 2 door I doubt I'd have finished watching the reveal video, certainly would not have ordered one. My first 3 cars were all two door, after switching to my 4 door Taco there's no turning back for me. So much more convenient and more space. Plus, like somebody above, I intend to turn it into a mini camper so I can sleep inside if weather/climate/location is not inviting for tent or hammock or I just want to catch some sleep and continue on, not really 'camp'.

As for looks, I like them both, but 2 door tends to look a bit 'stubby' to me, which might be exactly what some like about it. Just not for me.

To each their own :)

OP
OP
Glen

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I went 2 door when I officially ordered. I was dead set on a 4 door for the convenience and space. But the more I seen the 2 door and it just being me, my dog, and soon my future wife that's the route I went. I don't really need the extra space and love the look of the 2 door sas. I wish they would've made the driver's seat power in the 2 door, rear seaters could've just used the passengers side.
I read somewhere, on another site. That on a 2 door Bronco order you could actually opt out of getting the rear seats installed. True or not, I couldnt say.