First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am having a hard time deciding on a 2 door or 4 door. I don’t have kids and rarely have others in my car. I do worry that the trunk space is WAY too small on a 2 door. Will there be a difference in the drive as well? I live in Michigan and the potholes can be ridiculous.

So what are you getting and why? What helped you decide?
Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m getting the four door. It has more cargo space, bigger gas tank, ability to add soft or hard top at ordering, probably rides better, rear vents on the floor, ability to install pullout tailgate tray, able to sleep in it, etc.

However, you can get the roof rack on the two door at ordering and parking/turning is no doubt better on it. It also looks better than the four door without the Sasquatch package in my opinion. And of course it’s cheaper than the four door.

All depends on your personal wants and needs.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am having a hard time deciding on a 2 door or 4 door. I don’t have kids and rarely have others in my car. I do worry that the trunk space is WAY too small on a 2 door. Will there be a difference in the drive as well? I live in Michigan and the potholes can be ridiculous.

I had a 4 door jeep wrangler. I'm same boat as you. No kids rarely other ppl in my vehicle. My four door was just to much for every day use. I'm getting a two door. I will make it work when I go on vacation!! Bc I like to vehicle camp!!

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi @KatieB75 I am going two door! I would love the space of a 4 door but I choose two doors because of the retro look to it. It most resembles the 66 Bronco. I don’t have small kids, I do have 2 small dogs and a husband. I also rarely have others in the car. I will make due with less space. Back in 2006 I had a 4 door Wrangler when it first came out. The space was awesome but I just absolutely love the look of the two door. That is my reason! Good luck ??.

OP
OP
KatieB75

KatieB75

Badlands
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a 4 door jeep wrangler. I'm same boat as you. No kids rarely other ppl in my vehicle. My four door was just to much for every day use. I'm getting a two door. I will make it work when I go on vacation!! Bc I like to vehicle camp!!
I am wondering if I left the rear seats folded down... haha

Sponsored
OP
OP
KatieB75

KatieB75

Badlands
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi @KatieB75 I am going two door! I would love the space of a 4 door but I choose two doors because of the retro look to it. It most resembles the 66 Bronco. I don’t have small kids, I do have 2 small dogs and a husband. I also rarely have others in the car. I will make due with less space. Back in 2006 I had a 4 door Wrangler when it first came out. The space was awesome but I just absolutely love the look of the two door. That is my reason! Good luck ??.
I currently have an escape and never use the backseat. I don’t know if I would regret the trunk space. We shop at Costco and Sam’s and fill the trunk when we go. Haha

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a general rule, the longer the wheelbase, the better the ride. I had a Jeep TJ Unlimited (long wheelbase) and it was fine when I lived in GA. Here in MI, it was a nightmare. I am going 4dr and I would be willing to bet the ride will be noticeably better. Our roads are literally the worst in the country. I have never been anywhere nearly as bad as SE MI ??

CWO4

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Getting a 2 door, why? (1) In IMHO it just looks better. (2) Just me, the wife, and two Daschunds. (3) Plan on doing a passenger side back seat delete to get that extra space. (4) Trail space, easier to move around.
I think if you re read your post your choice is already made.
A shorter wheel base will ride different but we are not buying an Edge both will feel that pothole.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would say to get the 4dr unless you are absolutely certain the space in the 2dr will be enough. The "cool" factor will go away after a while and you will want something that suits your needs, not what looks cool to the folks on this forum.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Two of us, why pay $2000/door for something we won't use. Fold down the rear seat and it'll be all the space we need and some we don't...

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am wondering if I left the rear seats folded down... haha
Just rear seat delete and install a plate system. All the cargo space you'll need and room for doggo(s) to sprawl.

porjos

Black Diamond
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm getting a two-door for the following reasons:

- It looks more like an actual Bronco.
- It looks more proportional, in my opinion. The 4 door looks like a stretch limo version of an actual Bronco.
- It's cheaper.
- I like driving vehicles where I have as much behind me, as is in front of me. Being center mass.
- The shorter wheelbase makes it more agile, and easier to park/maunuever.
- It looks more aggressive with bigger tires, imo.

I don't mind the lack of storage, I'm disciplined enough to pack what I need. I am disappointed in the small gas tank, but it's another reason to bolt on a Jerry can somewhere ?. And I've never cared about back passenger comfort. Sardines or bust.