Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You are on point. I'm sorry I can't do business with Granger because of my location. I'm sure some dealership have heard about the Granger offer and you would think they would wake up and see the writing on the wall but no. It's very sad there are not very many dealership like Granger. Way to go Zack ...you sould be proud of yourself and your employees!
Dude, it's only 22 hours away!🤣🤣
Sponsored

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ya but I'm old .might as will be 5k away ...lol believe me I looked at the map and talk to the boss. She just laugh at me .
Shipping is an option too. I recall it being about 1500 to AZ (check with them). Then you’d have a bit of a discount and delivered to your door with no hassles.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ya but I'm old .might as will be 5k away ...lol believe me I looked at the map and talk to the boss. She just laugh at me .

Sponsored

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Buy a round trip plane ticket (cheaper), pickup the Bronco, and don’t use the return leg of the flight. Boom! Your driving distance cut in half, AND you get dedicated time to learn the features of your Bronco.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Buy a round trip plane ticket (cheaper), pickup the Bronco, and don’t use the return leg of the flight. Boom! Your driving distance cut in half, AND you get dedicated time to learn the features of your Bronco.
What was the difference when you priced it out?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I keep forgetting about that trick.

CoolerThanCool

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT Sport 2wd 2.7l
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my phone call and email from them yesterday. As usual a pleasure to work with.

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Shipping is an option too. I recall it being about 1500 to AZ (check with them). Then you’d have a bit of a discount and delivered to your door with no hassles.
try uship.com...im not affiliated with them, but have used them on some of my personal cars with no issues

Sponsored

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
try uship.com...im not affiliated with them, but have used them on some of my personal cars with no issues
I THINK granger requires you to go through their shipper. Don’t quote me on that though as I’ve always planned on driving it home not shipping it.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hehehe, why not "Reliable"? I've heard they are a hot commodity.

dblev

First Edition
First Name
D avid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
A couple of dealers told me this this gut won't have many friends as at the next ford Convention and that a hand or two will slapped since they are devalueing the product so much where with hidden incentives they are no doubt just breaking even. I would never never switch or trust a dealer that under cut everyone just to artificially inflate numbers for allotment purposes. I switched from Jenkins and Wynne Ford for taking the liberty to order my bronco without my permission. To Two Rivers Ford Mt Juliet TN (Nashville). They are still a no commission Ford Store and sell every Ford at invoice pricing. To honor XPlans they take $350 of the 450 dealer fee,.now that is ethical

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A couple of dealers told me this this gut won't have many friends as at the next ford Convention and that a hand or two will slapped since they are devalueing the product so much where with hidden incentives they are no doubt just breaking even. I would never never switch or trust a dealer that under cut everyone just to artificially inflate numbers for allotment purposes. I switched from Jenkins and Wynne Ford for taking the liberty to order my bronco without my permission. To Two Rivers Ford Mt Juliet TN (Nashville). They are still a no commission Ford Store and sell every Ford at invoice pricing. To honor XPlans they take $350 of the 450 dealer fee,.now that is ethical

Welcome folks! Let's play...... Whooooo's a Dealer!?
Sponsored