Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A couple of dealers told me this this gut won't have many friends as at the next ford Convention and that a hand or two will slapped since they are devalueing the product so much where with hidden incentives they are no doubt just breaking even. I would never never switch or trust a dealer that under cut everyone just to artificially inflate numbers for allotment purposes. I switched from Jenkins and Wynne Ford for taking the liberty to order my bronco without my permission. To Two Rivers Ford Mt Juliet TN (Nashville). They are still a no commission Ford Store and sell every Ford at invoice pricing. To honor XPlans they take $350 of the 450 dealer fee,.now that is ethical

For the record, I want a dealership that works for the customer, not the other dealerships. I want the dealership that is going to offer me great communication, transparent answers,and hassle free great pricing. I don't want a dealership that is gonna work with other dealerships and offer me artificially inflated prices, but if you are good with invoice, then you do you.

As Mother Theresa once said, " If you're playing poker and can't spot the sucker...."

and no hand slaps, it's gonna have to be knuckle bumps....cuz they'll be holding fistfuls of cash. :cool:
Sponsored

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A couple of dealers told me this this gut won't have many friends as at the next ford Convention
Guess what doesn’t factor into my purchasing decision? How many friends they have at their convention.
Being honest, straightforward, and transparent does. Only then does price come into play.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A couple of dealers told me this this gut won't have many friends as at the next ford Convention and that a hand or two will slapped since they are devalueing the product so much where with hidden incentives they are no doubt just breaking even. I would never never switch or trust a dealer that under cut everyone just to artificially inflate numbers for allotment purposes. I switched from Jenkins and Wynne Ford for taking the liberty to order my bronco without my permission. To Two Rivers Ford Mt Juliet TN (Nashville). They are still a no commission Ford Store and sell every Ford at invoice pricing. To honor XPlans they take $350 of the 450 dealer fee,.now that is ethical
Dealer B offers better service and pricing than dealer A?

Well that’s just good ol’ capitalism and a dealer I can trust!

Dealer C offers better service and pricing than dealer B?

Something is fishy about them boys capitalizing on the market. Y’all been warned.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, I'm sure Granger and similar dealerships are extremely concerned about those customer surveys when they come back and we all rate them low on "is well liked by the other dealers at the ford Convention (sic)".

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's hilarious...we have competition between dealers and in your awful twisted logic and misguided sense of right and wrong, we are supposed to trust the dealer with the higher price and we are to not trust the dealer offering the better deal.

Good is now bad I guess....You even go so far as to insinuate that because this business failed to get in line with pricing collusion with other dealers, that those dealers who did fix their prices will punish this dealer at the convention....and amazingly you're cheering for the dealers who lost, and who are making he threats and obviously colluding on price. What is wrong with you?

Sponsored

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have 3 broncs on order with Granger. Must be some reason I am purchasing multiple vehicles from a dealer over 1500 miles from me. Cost of shipping will likely nullify most of the price savings. Not doing it for price. Doing it because Granger is no auto behemoth, like so many dealerships today; it is a customer-oriented family business with a novel business plan, staffed by enthusiasts who eschew integrity, and who support and participate in the Forum, and who reciprocally trust us to do the right thing...and we are.

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Zach will be my friend at the convention...Ford cant slapped his hand...as a franchise he could sell a Bronco for $10,000 if he wanted to and they cant do anything...there are no hidden incentives...FMCC already devalued the product by posting up residuals 20+ % points less than a Wrangler...so you switch to a dealer that undercuts Xplan? but you are giving Zach a hard time for undercutting MSRP or ADM's? bottom line, Zach is a select Ford store trying to gain market share and build his family business...nothing wrong with that

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Cue a small number of people scheming to falsely tell Ford their order was converted without permission, then making a new reservation at Granger today, then later on... getting the timestamp updated to the original one.
Me exactly, with one vital exception;
"Cue a small number of people who truthfully tell Ford their order was converted without permission, then making two new reservation (3/19 and 3/25) at Granger, then getting the timestamp updated to the original one".

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can’t spell “very big old weasel” without a ‘dblev’.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don’t be a Richard.

Sponsored

6GJohnny

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We will be accepting new reservation holders starting 03/20/21 for $2000 off invoice. We will continue this special for the forseeable future until the reservation process has been closed and retail demand has been fulfilled. Just like our special in October, this applies to all trims on the Bronco. I would assume that this reservation would be filled in the 2022 model year regardless of how it is configured. We would like to fulfill all our potential Bronco orders in 2021 and 2022 without any stock orders for our store just fulfilling customer retail orders. To be clear, we have no insight into what 2022 Bronco allocation formula will look like at this point and we have yet to receive our final 2021 Bronco Allocation.

But here are a few Questions I'm sure I will be asked:

• Will this apply to transfers? - No, this is only for new reservations made on 3/20/21 and moving forward
  • When does this end? We anticipate leaving this offer open until the reservation process is closed. I would assume that Ford will end that after they can fill retail orders immediately and the reservations have been exhausted, but that is only my best guess.
  • How does this make sense for the dealership? As stated before, we are viewing 100% of these Bronco sales as incremental business. We have minimal advertising costs, floorplan interest expense, and we have the potential to make money with arranging financing, trade-ins, aftermarket accessories, and service business.
  • What will pricing be after reservations have closed? Our plan right now is to offer 3% under invoice after the reservation process has closed for all Bronco retail orders. We will not price our in-stock units this way, but any retail special order we can do that because of the lack of advertising and floorplan expenses.
  • When could I expect to see this Bronco? I believe Ford will exhaust existing reservations approximtely 1/2 way through 2022 production. So I would anticipate being towards the end of that timeframe depending on options selected.
  • How much am I saving? Based on 2021 Bronco Pricing on a Base 2 Door you'd save at a minimum $2498
Yo Zach! This is John D King from Knoxville, TN. I have not received anything official from anyone since putting my initial $100 deposit down back in October. Should I have received anything from anyone yet? Thanks, John

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Would I be able to start a new reservation now, Zack? I’m patient, and willing to fly out and drive back to save some money. Let me know. Thanks.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yo Zach! This is John D King from Knoxville, TN. I have not received anything official from anyone since putting my initial $100 deposit down back in October. Should I have received anything from anyone yet? Thanks, John
We should of at a minimum sent you an email. Could you call in or email [email protected]?
Sponsored