First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We should of at a minimum sent you an email. Could you call in or email [email protected]?
I received something perhaps right after putting down my deposit. I was referring to not receiving any thing the last 3 or 4 months. Should I have received anything confirming my order and placing the $500 deposit? Thanks, John
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Would I be able to start a new reservation now, Zack? I’m patient, and willing to fly out and drive back to save some money. Let me know. Thanks.
you sure can

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I received something perhaps right after putting down my deposit. I was referring to not receiving any thing the last 3 or 4 months. Should I have received anything confirming my order and placing the $500 deposit? Thanks, John
$500 deposit ?????

Your reservation must not be with Granger.

TennesseeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a question regarding the rumored heritage edition. Let's say I make a reservation now and then decide I would like to get the heritage edition when it is launched. Would I need to make a separate reservation to secure a reservation on the heritage edition? I assume they will book up fast like the first edition did.

utbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a question regarding the rumored heritage edition. Let's say I make a reservation now and then decide I would like to get the heritage edition when it is launched. Would I need to make a separate reservation to secure a reservation on the heritage edition? I assume they will book up fast like the first edition did.
I asked Sean from Granger the same question. His reply "Heritage will be just another model, no need for a new reservation."

Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The $500 is to be placed after the initial $100 refundable deposit.
None of the rest of us have put down $500 yet. Albert said that would be collected once our orders are scheduled/during the preview period.

I won't speak for Zach/Albert but I thought they said they had made contact attempts for all pre September 19th reservations and were attempting to get through all the October reservations during the order period. Giving them a call and talking to Sean is probably the quickest way to figure out where your reservation is at.

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Again, I am puzzled. You say you have not heard ANYTHING in 3 or 4 months. How did you convert your reservation into an order ? That has only been available 90 days now, so you had to have SOME communication in the past 3 to 4 months.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No, not until the order is previewing for scheduling would we place an additional deposit.

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking to place a reservation with you on April 30th. It’ll be a Wildtrak, will it get the black roof? Or the $1800 off?

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ump
So they won't be a limited edition?
BUMP
I’ve heard from my Ford dealer that they will limit the number of heritage edition models but that summer-fall 2020 reservation holders will have first crack at heritage edition order conversions before a NEW heritage edition reservation list opens up for everyone else. Also Heritage Edition might be late availability, as Webasto will have a backlog of black modular hardtops to get through before they can make white ones.