Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It’s still $3560 off badlands right or is it just $2000 now for October reservations?
Yes $2000 under invoice. So $2000 plus whatever markup there is on your trim and markup on options would be your total discount.
Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Everyone keeps saying 2k, but it was 3892 off of wildtrack. They said, "minimum", so if they give you invoice on the lux package, and the thirty other things the factory offers, could be a huge savings. If you don't want to wait, with their massive number of orders you may be able to pick up an order someone else backs out on. January to July is a long time.
This, the savings off MSRP will rack up as you add items!

I think it will become more apparent once the price sheets are revealed and I expect Granger getting more rsvp once the BP drops, especially if it's before the end of OCtT.

I freaking love Grangers strategy.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This, the savings off MSRP will rack up as you add items!

I think it will become more apparent once the price sheets are revealed and I expect Granger getting more rsvp once the BP drops, especially if it's before the end of OCtT.

I freaking love Grangers strategy.

I agree, I guess that's maybe a failure on our part to not market it properly, but the savings will become much more apparent once you can add options and we can send out quotes on total savings.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks for the answer above, went ahead and reserved another for October deal and a '22 allocation. As I said above only one will translate to an order.

Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford Screenshot_20201017-103121

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s still $3560 off badlands right or is it just $2000 now for October reservations?
2 door
Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford 1602948263143

Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford 1602948239288

4 Door
Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford 1602948293775

Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford 1602948318442

EDIT**

Forgot to give credit to @North7 for this very helpful information that he has provided to the group...

Last edited:

Sponsored
First Name
Neo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra Supercharged
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been reading this site for awhile. Finally joined. I'm in for reservations x 2. One in July and one in Oct. Purchasing both. Looking forward to order day. Talk to you then Albert.

2020-10-17_16-30-34.png

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since it's looking like my original reservation is going to end up being pushed into 2022 anyways because I've switched my reservation to a smaller, local dealer. I'm half tempted to throw down a second reservation through Granger.

It's just irritating knowing that I've got a relatively early reservation, and now due to this whole allocations deal I'm screwed because of my chosen dealership....So, I figure If it'll end up in 2022 anyways, may as well go for $2k off of invoice!

Sponsored

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have my first reservation with a small dealership and just added a 2nd reservation w/Granger yesterday. I figured I had nothing to lose with a 2nd reservation and a lot to gain. With the 2nd reservation, this gives me the option of a better deal, MY2022, added colors, and possibly Warthog. I'll weigh my options once we get closer to order time!

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, we'd still order it before January 31st. Until that order is selected for scheduling, you can make changes. If allocation for 2021 ends before the order is selected for scheduling, we'll need to submit a new order for a 2022 model year Bronco and you can select any new options you desire provided there are changes.
Zach:
So you think the MY 21 B&P will apply to both MY 21 & 22? Do you think there will be a big Disclaimer included about price increases? This has gotten very complicated.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi there,

I am planning to place an order something this week or next. I did have a question about delivery?

Do you think it would be possible to accept the delivery in 2022? I would like to save up and come up with a financial plan so would prefer having an order delivered in 4Q 2021 or early 2022.
Yes, that's why I'm doing with Granger as my lease doesn't end until spring 2022.

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@Granger Ford question about DIOs with this deal (apologies if this has been asked, but it's a long thread and I may have missed it):

If we're ordering with you this December or Jan. 2021 to take advantage of this deal, we anticipate the fulfillment of a MY 2022 most likely in that year as well. Leading up to fulfillment, say a few months out, would we be able to request additional DIOs, or do we have to choose these when ordering and stay locked in?

I imagine more options will be added in the 1-1.5 year gap. Thanks.

DukeofArmchair

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Granger Ford Sorry if I missed it in the 900+ posts ? but the link still shows $1000 under invoice, is it safe to assume that the $2000 for reservations in October is just for this forum? Is this basically just a gentleman's agreement? I know you guys are reputable and very active on the forums so I am not worried, more just curious.
Sponsored