First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So my little wheel has been spinning for a bit. I guess I shouldn't have added a brush guard. I love the Bronco so much but it is really hard for me to support a company that is this hosed up. I cannot believe how piss poor this roll out has been.

I am sure they will fix the bugs. Its not that, its that they have been talking all this crap about making it perfect, be patient, you'll love what we have next. And its crap.

Right now I have so little faith in this project. I don't believe anything, anywhere, that Ford has said about this vehicle. I have not decided what I am going to do. I might move on. I'm tired of making or accepting excuses.

@EricAtKearnyMesaFord None of this is meant towards you. You have seriously been the only person I trust in this whole debacle. I'm on the fence. If I buy it will be through you. But I really think the public deserves better than Ford has delivered.

This really sucks
Sponsored

Last edited:

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No, says available only with automatic on the spec sheet, doesn't say removes manual transmission. Probably just a glitch that will need to be worked out at some point.
Exactly how I read it, as it's exactly how EVERY OTHER OEM references the feature when part of a package available on both A/T and M/T models.

MGoMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
BB, 2.3 auto
Mid pkg, Tow pkg, tube steps
Sandstone interior

a few other things round it out to about 43K

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. vehicle

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same here... I wonder what Mike's idea of "later" is? I have an early reservation and would like to order in December, even if that and the black top means that I have to be suspended until it is available.
cool, so good to know that this is essentially useless at this point.

Really hoping someone leaks the dealer-level order guide sooner than later so as to give some accurate idea as to what we can order, even if it means dealing with "late availability" - which, given when I reserved, Ford's made it clear I already will be...

Sponsored

dfresh73

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Goodbye OBX...Hello Badlands!!

Scottswanny

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got through since the server was laggin.
Like several others have said some of the options don't make sense when you add sasquatch and the v6. I hope they fix that and add many of the other accessories.
Screenshot_20201022-223335_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201022-224203_Chrome.jpg

cball823

First Edition
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I thought I'd give it a thought.... I'kll look at it better over the weekend
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. Screenshot_20201022-224203_Chrome
Is Towing Capability available on the FE? I was doing my B&P and I didn't see that option on my computer. Then again.....I have seen and read that others were having issues with the system.

Sponsored

Wolfsburg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F-150, 1968 Ford Mustang California Special, 1969 Ford Mustang coupe, 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah this B&P is half-baked, which isn't terribly surprising unfortunately. I'm also still smarting over the lack of a factory white top. What a boneheaded omission. The black/MIC top looks just awful. The interiors are also surprisingly lackluster. Very drab. The engineers did a great job with this machine but just about every other facet of the design and marketing has been a disappointment.

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The beige dash in the Wildtrak is gonna give all the 90's grandpas a boner. I can drive it all the way to the rest home. Gimme a break. Got some real thinking to do.

AustinE

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's pretty slow and unresponsive for me so I'll just ask y'all... Do you still have to get a $50k+ build just to be able to open your damn garage door??
Sponsored