First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ugh.....I tried that through Explorer and Chrome......no luck, been on the clock for several minutes now
Really? By going to the Bronco homepage and picking a model and going down to B&P? I got stuck on that timer and went the other route and I tried it 6 times in a row and it worked every time while the other screen was giving me a counter still.
Sponsored

Esham

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Rock Rails are an option you have to pay for on Black Diamond when it's supposed to be standard.
1603456131128.png
Yeah its horse sh1t. You cant get the headliner sound deadening with the sasquatch equipped. Makes no sense. He called the team rock stars. The whole thing is a failure. I dont even think I'm getting one and I have been waiting for this for 3 years.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Black should be an option on all models. No question, not sure wtf they are doing. Other than losing reservations
Said the same thing! I don’t like accent interior unless it’s like sandstone or something not outlandish and flashy.

Sponsored

BroncoHUD

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it’s because the 2.7L will be so lightning fast that the sound deadening headliner will just blow away so it’s for safety reasons. ?
The crazy thing is I can choose both options on the BD. I don't get it, lol its broken.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Minus the white top, same.

Chris
Same here but seriously considering backing down to a Basesquatch from Badlands cause I think the cloth seats would be better than black vinyl in 100deg TN heat.

Rob Stop It

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Fiesta ST, '16 Rav4, '84 Silverado K30
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Black Diamond 4 door: 2.7, Sasquatch, Mid pkg, advanced 4x4
$48,720
https://shop.ford.com/configure/bronco/config/summary/Config[|Ford|Bronco|2021|1|1.|322A.E5D..KU...RET.X7L.EMT.99P.]?intcmp-hp-bb-bp-bronco=

Badlands 4 door: 2.7, Sasquatch, Mid pkg
$51,970
https://shop.ford.com/configure/bronco/config/summary/Config[|Ford|Bronco|2021|1|1.|332A.E5D..KU...RET.765.99P.]?intcmp-hp-bb-bp-bronco

So for $3k I get a sway bar disconnect and "signature lights"

Doesn't seem worth it at all.
Thoughts?
It looks like they removed the rock rails from black diamond as well. Those are around $590 if I remember right... Nickel and Dime us Ford. Thanks.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
The “savings” is really $1,600 because your getting the $795 auto transfer case with the $5,800 SAS. But clearly it’s a bug - the auto transmission cost doesn’t add correctly to most build combinations.
Sasquatch on its own is $5000 not $5800.
The Auto Trans cost is $1600.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got my build and price to work... removable top painted (check), Premium Interior (check) , wide tires (check), feels like a hell of a deal for under 60K (check). I was even able to squeeze in a 6.2L V8 at that price!

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. 73572FF8-E8EC-49AD-AD68-5FBB3AEFAE49
Yeah but you still gotta look at those hideous sidescoops ?

Sponsored

TheGuyATX

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe already been discussed. But selecting Sasquatch package forces the auto trans option...

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really? By going to the Bronco homepage and picking a model and going down to B&P? I got stuck on that timer and went the other route and I tried it 6 times in a row and it worked every time while the other screen was giving me a counter still.
YES! Awesome, that works, thank you

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
YES! Awesome, that works, thank you
Welcome! The rockstars at Ford thought they were sneaky by adding that timer loop on the main page to divert people while the back door is still open.

I bought a new PS5 and Xbox, I’ve seen all the tactics this year by IT guys lol.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
On the subject of Mid package causing the manual trans to drop and the possibility of the remote start being the cause...

for BD at least-if you open transmission details the 7M states it "requires 2.3, includes granny gear and CRANK IN GEAR FUNCTION, and hill descent control.

If it can "crank in gear" I wouldn't see remote start creating a problem?
...you don’t want it to crank in gear across the parking lot is probably why. Cranking in gear is for if you stall out in a tricky spot.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So the best news in this is the 2.7L cost includes the 10AT.

There are some weird combination cut outs with Squatch: like no hardtop headliner or roof rails.

Anyway, if I knew 2.7L manual and White Top could be had in 2022, I would wait. B&O stand-alone would be nice too.

Here’s my 2021 build:
30E562FF-0EB0-4A40-B049-0F45FA3200B4.png
On the subject of Mid package causing the manual trans to drop and the possibility of the remote start being the cause...

for BD at least-if you open transmission details the 7M states it "requires 2.3, includes granny gear and CRANK IN GEAR FUNCTION, and hill descent control.

If it can "crank in gear" I wouldn't see remote start creating a problem?
I just hope adding the v6, trans and mid isnt a bug because it pulls the trans in with mid/v6 at no cost
Sponsored