Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2D, BL, 2.7L, Squatched, Lux, Tube Doors, and Mesh Top

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. Bronco
Sponsored

Tahotrvlr

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tahotrvlr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'75 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Baron von Bruce said:

Well this is the same trim that matches a brown camo interior with bright blue accents....

Ill trade you my chrome for your black!

I think it is a crime that the one and only model with the "Black Bronco Emblem" is the Wildtrak.
NOT COOL!!!!!
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 10.18.15 AM
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 10.18.42 AM

Tahotrvlr

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tahotrvlr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'75 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question:

Can anyone tell me WHY? the Black Bronco emblem is ONLY on the Wildtrak?
Makes not sense to me.
ALL of the other models including the First Edition have the Chrome Bronco emblem.
WHY IS THE WILDTRAK THE ONE AND ONLY MODEL WITH THE BLACK BRONCO EMBLEM???
WHY????

FORD PLEASE GIVE US A CHOICE? I HATE TO BE SEPARATED AND NOT TREATED EQUALLY!!!!
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 10.18.15 AM
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 10.18.42 AM

Sponsored

LynyrdSkynyrd

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler LJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Loving this build! For all those griping about the glitches, they'll be smoothed out in due time. The only thing I couldn't add due to the B&P glitch is the 2.7L engine as it would remove the roof rack and a couple other items, so once that's fixed I'll update and have that in there as well. This is looking stellar to me (y) ... and I'll be throwing on my own 33-34" tires and likely 20" wheels to give it the look I'm personally going for.

How's everyone else feeling about theirs?

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. Badlands

Attachments

FliPkAZe

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wildtrak with Tow and Rock Rails. I like the blacked out emblem and the seat color but dont understand why they would release an earth tone interior with no exterior ones. Also if Sandstone is the only seat color choice then why blue grab handles? Would make more sense to have orange... I feel like they mixed up the Badlands and Wildtrak interior color combos. Hopefully someone with a Badlands will want to trade grab handles...
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. vehicle (5)

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. interior.PNG

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Baron von Bruce said:

Well this is the same trim that matches a brown camo interior with bright blue accents....

Ill trade you my chrome for your black!

I think it is a crime that the one and only model with the "Black Bronco Emblem" is the Wildtrak.
NOT COOL!!!!!
Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 10.18.15 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 10.18.42 AM.png
Listen, give us something. We are losing our standard issue black painted tops lol

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wildtrak with Tow and Rock Rails. I like the blacked out emblem and the seat color but dont understand why they would release an earth tone interior with no exterior ones. Also if Sandstone is the only seat color choice then why blue grab handles? Would make more sense to have orange... I feel like they mixed up the Badlands and Wildtrak interior color combos. Hopefully someone with a Badlands will want to trade grab handles...
vehicle (5).jpg

interior.PNG
From what i know, the stiching is also blue. I could be wrong

I'm going with a51 wildtrak so I'm personally fine with the blue accents inside

Also is your choice color black? Looks good in that render

rchapa8

Badlands
First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question:

Can anyone tell me WHY? the Black Bronco emblem is ONLY on the Wildtrak?
Makes not sense to me.
ALL of the other models including the First Edition have the Chrome Bronco emblem.
WHY IS THE WILDTRAK THE ONE AND ONLY MODEL WITH THE BLACK BRONCO EMBLEM???
WHY????

FORD PLEASE GIVE US A CHOICE? I HATE TO BE SEPARATED AND NOT TREATED EQUALLY!!!!
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. interior.PNG
Personally I'd want the bucking bronco to either match my trim emblem or accent interior color.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Shit all these black renders have me thinking of cheating on my a51 build

I love black but my current car is black and I wanted to be adventurous. But black stays sexy and is timeless

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Loving this build! For all those griping about the glitches, they'll be smoothed out in due time. The only thing I couldn't add due to the B&P glitch is the 2.7L engine as it would remove the roof rack and a couple other items, so once that's fixed I'll update and have that in there as well. This is looking stellar to me (y) ... and I'll be throwing on my own 33-34" tires and likely 20" wheels to give it the look I'm personally going for.

How's everyone else feeling about theirs?

Badlands.jpeg
The inability to get the sas and 2.7 and also roof rack was like a thorn in my side. But I got over it. Ill get the roof rack from the dealer..

Somehow gravitated to the wildtrak because its basically the same spec as the badlands i built and then I added lux
Very happy with my build and now I'm about to change my color from a51 (what I wanted since the Bronco was announced) to black.

By order time, I probably would have made more changes lol

BTW I don't think its a glitch. Some people are saying it's due to the gross weight rating or something

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Help! What’s the best way for me to get the following:

black steelies plus 33” AT tires

led lights

auto

big screen

heated seats

thanks,

SS

LynyrdSkynyrd

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler LJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
The inability to get the sas and 2.7 and also roof rack was like a thorn in my side. But I got over it. Somehow gravitated to the wildtrak because its basically the same spec as the badlands i built and then I added lux
Very happy with my build and now I'm about to change my color from a51 (what I
The inability to get the sas and 2.7 and also roof rack was like a thorn in my side. But I got over it. Ill get it the roof rack from the dealer.. Somehow gravitated to the wildtrak because its basically the same spec as the badlands i built and then I added lux
Very happy with my build and now I'm about to change my color from a51 (what I wanted since the Bronco was announced) to black.

By order time, I probably would have made more changes lol

BTW I don't think its a glitch. Some people are saying it's due to the gross weight rating or something
I’m always a black vehicle guy, just can’t help myself - tried to convince myself to get a color but know that even tho I’ll love other peoples for sure and think they look great I wouldn’t be happy going color on my own ride.

And you can either get the SAS and then add a roof rack after, or vice versa, get the roof rack and 2.7 and add 35s after.

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Help! What’s the best way for me to get the following: