Desert_6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Clubs

So the standard is the capable? How about they change or remove it from the B&P. It's been like that since it's release. Makes me nervous for when I take delivery on whether or not they deliver what I built. Or it's just going to be w/e they felt like building on. Or what they have on hand.

Fat dog

First Name
Austin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z71 tahoe
Sucks, but I was planning aftermarket steps anyway. Aftermarket will gladly take that $900 for a front bumper. Will cost a bit more but I’m looking forward to other options.

nminus1

Base
First Name
Henry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
So the capable bumper is doing exactly what Ford intended...it is capable of proving, yet, again, that Ford is capable of screwing something else up on this launch. It also shows that they are not capable of proofing their releases before putting them into our capable hands. I am pretty sure my ten-year-old is more capable at this point. <shakes head>
I see you are very capable of capably pointing out the capabilities and non capabilities of Fords capabilities. Kudos. :)

rtaylor

First Name
R
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 CJ7, 2013 GT500, 2019 Raptor
This clears up some confusion for me. Don't know why Capable front bumper was even on B&P then 🤷‍♂️
For sure. A factory bumper is required, so dealers would have been removing new bumpers and throwing them away.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Vehicle Showcase

JesseS

Black Diamond
First Name
Jesse
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Clubs

I have been BD w/Mid from the start as it will be a tow vehicle, and as someone pointed out, the other bumper has recovery loops, not tow bar attachments, so there is that.

Advertisement

Advertisement