Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I made a few phone calls here in SE Penna. I spoke to Vince at Garnet Ford in Chadds Ford. No x-plan pricing accepted. I also spoke to Ranisha at Springfield Ford in Delaware County. They are accepting x-plan pricing. I called 2 other Ford dealers here in SEPA and had my call disconnected during the call transfer.? I have my reservation at Winner Ford in Dover De. (A buddy is a salesman there). Waiting to hear back from him on x-plan.
Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Aha! Well, that confirms it for me. Dwayne Laynes then for sure...Now to navigate the dang dealer change thing...still studying that, fear of losing reservation place etc...
I heard back from Epic’s New Car Manager and he said no ADM if ordering but ADM for first Broncos on the lot from their inventory. Also said X-plan is unavailable right now because Ford hasn’t confirmed it. I’m going to hold still for August and September and make a decision to change or not once more info is known. If you haven’t reserved yet, I would call around to some dealers before placing one with Epic. I just chose them since they are 3 miles from my house.

Last edited:

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Update: Wayne Ford of Wayne, NJ honors XPlan and has $599 doc fee

Atlantean

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Faricy Boys Ford in Canon City, Co. - Claims no ADM - Those w/ Reservations are looking at MSRP + $590 Handling Fee + Tax (based on registration address) and any other applicable Fees. Will honor X-Plan pricing if/when Ford officially confirms Bronco availability.

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I heard back from Epic’s New Car Manager and he said no ADM if ordering but ADM for first Broncos on the lot from their inventory. Also said X-plan is unavailable right now because Ford hasn’t confirmed it. I’m going to hold still for August and September and make a decision to change or not once more info is known. If you haven’t reserved yet, I would call around to some dealers before placing one with Epic. I just chose them since they are 3 miles from my house.
I tried too with Epic, no response so good to know....Also I double checked with Dwayne Laynes Skagit Ford in Washington, got a reply from a "used car manager" that they "only have info on the Bronco Sport" & would not say anything more, so whom ever has the info on this dealer for no ADM & yes Xplan, I would be interested in just what they said. Will try get some firm answers out of Bickfords in Snohomish.

Sponsored

cmark210

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I received an email from Red McCombs Ford West in San Antonio. They will not be charging an ADM fee (Adjusted Dealer Markup) on any Bronco or Bronco Sport Pre-Ordered vehicles.
I also have a reservation with them. That is great news. Did you contact them or was that a blanket email?

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Randy Marrion Ford Statesville, NC will honor X-plan if available. Selling at MSRP if you have a reservation. No word on any fees.

LOSTXGOLD

Base
First Name
TEO
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lostgoldx.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAV4, past: 2013 BMW 328i, 370Z, XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I checked with "Park Cities Ford", (Dallas, TX) where I placed my reservation at. and the guy I spoke to said that they will NOT be honoring the XPLAN. So, now I have to look for another delearship.

scrapple

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Add my dealer to the list please.

Murphy Ford - www.murphyfordonline.com - Chester, Pennsylvania

General Sales Manager - John Miller ( He left a voicemail, I called him)

ADM - No (will be charging MSRP)
Xplan - No (said no plans on the Bronco)

I have Xplan with my work so I guess I will be changing to a dealership that provides it.

Sponsored

Belem

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda MX-5/2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Sound Ford, Renton WA
Basically unknown/wouldn't answer on everything as "I have not received any directives from Ford, hence, any information I give you would be a guess. I have learned a long time ago that guessing only gets you into trouble."

Also Jess Ford, Pullman WA I believe doc fees are only $150, not $400. The other $250 was for standard State Licensing.
Sounds like my experience with Sound Ford, so far. That's why I'm switching my reservation to Mullinax Ford in Olympia. I'd rather drive an hour and have a dealership that communicates.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone have their reservation with Sewell Ford, and have had any discussion with them recently?

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Spoke with Richmond Ford West again. They will honor X-plan pricing.

Anyone putting together a cost due at ordering (deposit) for various dealerships. Mine will be $500.

Kevin

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Vancouver, British Columbia

Brown Bros Ford

They will honour X Plan and no ADM according to the salesperson I was in contact with. Hopefully they don't change that once order time comes.

KingOfSavages

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just received a response from Ford Lincoln of Cookeville (Tennessee) and they stated that they would sell the Bronco on X-Plan pricing, and that they would not be charging any ADM as long as you order through them.
Sponsored