First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Happened to me too.. I did the window reset which fixed for me… for the windows causing issue open it and hold button down for ten seconds, then close and hold button for ten seconds … repeat two more times … this also fixed my rear window which wasn’t functioning properly when door was opened then closed…. Thought the fix was an April fools joke or something but worked for me .. good luck
What is "the window reset"
Sponsored

JDHRNC

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 WildTrak, 2023 WildTrak, 2024 Grenadier
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Happened to me too.. I did the window reset which fixed for me… for the windows causing issue open it and hold button down for ten seconds, then close and hold button for ten seconds … repeat two more times … this also fixed my rear window which wasn’t functioning properly when door was opened then closed…. Thought the fix was an April fools joke or something but worked for me .. good luck
Thanks for the advice, I’ll give it a try. So I hold down the window switches in the truck for the open and close hold for 10 seconds? Or do I do this using the remote?

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the advice, I’ll give it a try. So I hold down the window switches in the truck for the open and close hold for 10 seconds? Or do I do this using the remote?
The actual window switches. Doesn't have to be 10 seconds. Lol
3 or 4 works. You can usually hear the relay click. Once it does, it's reset. You have to do this on both up and down positions.

JDHRNC

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 WildTrak, 2023 WildTrak, 2024 Grenadier
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
3 or 4 works. You can usually hear the relay click. Once it does, it's reset. You have to do this on both up and down positions.
Thanks for the clarification, much appreciated. So it only needs to be done once per window not three times as indicated before?

mattm54

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
True, i went overkill with ten seconds LOL… this is the actual window up/down switches inside car…

Sponsored

mattm54

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks for the clarification, much appreciated. So it only needs to be done once per window not three times as indicated before?
Do it 3 times, but the hold when window is fully down or up can only be 3-4 seconds…. Is what he means…

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Try loading your Bronco as a new vehicle Profile into FORScan.
What is the process of loading as a new vehicle profile? Do you mean loading a saved profile or something else? Thanks for your help.

Klunatic

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is the process of loading as a new vehicle profile? Do you mean loading a saved profile or something else? Thanks for your help.
When you 1st open Forscan and connect to the vehicle Forscan will ask if you want to save as a new profile. Click Yes.

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone been able to disable auto start-stop? I get the following error. I am in PSCM 730-03-01. No error codes.

IMG_0312.jpeg
I have tried loading as a new vehicle and I am also using the latest version of Forscan. I have been able to make other changes successfully. Any other ideas?

Sponsored

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone looked into adding front sensors from the high package to lower packages? I have a mid package BD with no front harness. I would imagine I could buy the high package harness to add both fogs and sensors. Not sure the cost of the harness or sensors themselves. This would also require drilling the non-high modular bumper to add the sensors themselves.

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/factory-fog-light-switch.22937/post-997377

Have you seen this thread? I was just digging into this to find out what is wired and what isn’t, turns out fog lights were wired back to the BCM for someone else, I can get you to look for the right color wires there too for the parking sensors if you want. I have a theory that the spliced connector you need might actually be there but it is tied back somewhere along the main harness and it’s just sitting there behind the driver headlight. Or if it’s not my post in that link will at least guide you to landing the terminations for wiring up. I highlighted just the fogs but I can add in for the sensors.

For programming I’ll have to actually look into it since I believe the PAM will need to be worked if it is the same module.
I have been following that thread which is where I got this idea. If everything is wired to C192 and I can just add the entire 15K867 harness that would be ideal. Of course there are costs for the harness and sensors along with module programming to support the sensors.

SogBecks

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Using Forscan on my 2019 Raptor I was able to change the blinker from from 3 to 5 when changing lanes. Does anyone know if that will work with the Bronco? Thanks.
Any responses on this? I am looking for the same thing. I found a few threads with F150 & Mustang values in the SCCM Module, but it didn't contain the same layout for the Bronco's values. The Bronco has xxxx-xxxx-xxxx and the F150 and Mustang are xxxx-x*xx-xx where * is the editable value. Mine shows an F in that position.

d8520

Base
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone figured out how to resolve the the service interruption regarding the PCM relearn when changing tire circumference?

mattm54

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Any responses on this? I am looking for the same thing. I found a few threads with F150 & Mustang values in the SCCM Module, but it didn't contain the same layout for the Bronco's values. The Bronco has xxxx-xxxx-xxxx and the F150 and Mustang are xxxx-x*xx-xx where * is the editable value. Mine shows an F in that position.
just curious what do you mean by "changing from 3-5"? just dont understand what you are changing! :)
Sponsored