First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, if you ever find yourself in Texas, I'll help you out no charge.
Same here.

Tex did you get your rack programmed. I was wondering if you still wanted help?
Sponsored

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What are some of the most popular forscan mods? I don’t have a windows laptop and am debating buying a used laptop plus OBD cable or just getting the 4dtech start-stop eliminator? 2022 big bend Sasquatch for reference

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What are some of the most popular forscan mods? I don’t have a windows laptop and am debating buying a used laptop plus OBD cable or just getting the 4dtech start-stop eliminator? 2022 big bend Sasquatch for reference
All 8 GOAT modes
ASS defeat
Bambi Mode
Seat Belt Chime disable
Tire Size Calibration
Double Honk disable
TPMS disable
etc

snolen

First Edition
First Name
stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
how do I get the rear fog icon on the instrument panel I turned on the rear fogs but no icon for it yet . I turned on the front fogs and have the icon when they are switched on.

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Love the Unreal theme
Looks awesome with full screen CarPlay!
09862223-CA01-4251-8AFD-E0C41E584F55.jpeg

Sponsored

TroutMD

Badlands
First Name
Gerad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone with ACC able to post their values of the C-CM from ForSCAN?

Have one wrecked in the front, it was missing. Bought a new one. Know it needs the VIN into it, I have done that, loaded the 'as built' data into it. However, when I do the calibration, it sets at 0% as I drive around and nothing changes.

Feel like there is a value that is off??

Also, bought a new HeadLamp module for my left signature headlamp, it needs 'programmed'. Any ideas? I sent a message to ForScan, they sent me a build with a headlamp configuration, but it says error. Seems like I need to laod/activate the module???

thanks!!

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

how do I get the rear fog icon on the instrument panel I turned on the rear fogs but no icon for it yet . I turned on the front fogs and have the icon when they are switched on.
You have to select it in the ipm section as well as the bcm.

sage729

Big Bend
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Big Bend soft top, Area 51, non SAS, mid pack
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone know the code to change the turn signal from 3 to 6 blinks? I have a 21 Big Bend for reference. Thanks.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same here.

Tex did you get your rack programmed. I was wondering if you still wanted help?
Not yet, I've been finishing up with work and whatnot. Was actually going to get with you later today to see when you were free to meet up.

dj050894

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Forscan amateur here, Question for the Forscan experts. My friend go into a minor front end accident in his Bronco, one of the headlights had to be replaced. When he first got it back from the body shop the headlights were turning on when the vehicle was off. Took it back, they fixed it, but now the headlights stay on for about 10 minutes after turning off and locking. The courtesy lamp setting in the computer is set to 0 seconds. Is this something I can fix in Forscan?

Sponsored

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone looked into disabling traction/stability control entirely with forscan?
Holding down the button for 7 seconds and verifying that advancetrak is off isn't actually disabling anything, it lessens some of the effects but it's still there.
Was thinking it would be nice to maybe just edit a goat mode so it's only disabled in the modes you really don't want it on.
Also found out that when you disable advancetrak it also conveniently disables the cruise control for you, so I'd definitely want it to be selectable rather than permanent...alternatively, some way to not disable cruise control would work if it had to be a permanent/physical mod like cutting a wire or pulling a fuse.

Trickster

Badlands
First Name
Trick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22’ Badsquatch, Lux, Cactus Gray, 1991 5.7 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All 8 GOAT modes
ASS defeat
Bambi Mode
Seat Belt Chime disable
Tire Size Calibration
Double Honk disable
TPMS disable
etc
Would you mind sharing how to disable TPMS, or at least lower the threshold for tire pressure

Briancf

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Base, 98 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone had their Speedometer recalibrated through their dealership after changing wheel diameter? Or is Forscan the only option at the moment?

Just purchased a base and looking into new wheel/tire options - most of which will put me 5+MPH under actual speed. I'd like to correct it through the dealer to avoid warranty issues down the road if possible.

Will be calling dealership Monday when their Service Dept. is open and can report back if anyone else is interested.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone had their Speedometer recalibrated through their dealership after changing wheel diameter? Or is Forscan the only option at the moment?

Just purchased a base and looking into new wheel/tire options - most of which will put me 5+MPH under actual speed. I'd like to correct it through the dealer to avoid warranty issues down the road if possible.

Will be calling dealership Monday when their Service Dept. is open and can report back if anyone else is interested.
The dealership cannot do it, unless one of the technicians has forscan. The ford diagnostic tool can’t do it.
Sponsored