First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don’t think that there’s anything new in here. My guess is that this went out to dealerships prior to B+P going out, based on the wording in the first page. It may still be all correct information but there are still further details to be explained.
Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Might be a dumb question. Would it just be $1895 to upgrade to the 2.7? I know b&p makes it free for the auto trans when mid is added but that def seems too good to be true.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Okay, I don't think there's anything new here. The wording is identical to the original build and price PDF that we had did somebody else just referenced above from Bronco nation. And I do mean word for word. So this one includes the color options at the bottom and gives more details on the packages but there's nothing new to see here folks.

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I may have missed this answered in another thread but what happens to those of us looking for a #mansquatch that have a reservation? If orders have to be placed before #mansquatch is on B&P essentially my reservation is worthless and I will be ordering next year? Or does my reservation remain and just gets pushed down the line?

Sponsored
OP
OP

PTown_Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Krista
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The OP said they got this from their local dealership. Does it say anywhere that this was created by Ford? This is the exact same info on the Bronco Nation B&P Guide. The spelling mistakes make me think that this dealership just took all the info that's out there and consolidated it into this PDF. It may not be accurate as it might be based off of what we're seeing on the current buggy B&P just like the Bronco Nation guide is. There's nothing official or new here.
It's a valid question, so have reached out to the dealership that sent it to me to ask them whether Ford sent them this, or if they created it for their own ease of answering customer questions. I'll update this post if they respond.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice find! One thing confirmed: remote start is available on all trims due to Ford Pass Connect. However, it says Remote Start on Mid level. Which is true?
With the mid package, you get a key fob that had a remore atart button. Ford Pass Connect requires no key fob.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t think that there’s anything new in here. My guess is that this went out to dealerships prior to B+P going out, based on the wording in the first page. It may still be all correct information but there are still further details to be explained.
Agreed. My fav thing out of it, is that it says "preliminary" lol

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thank you for posting.

This confirms the ass-hatery on the B&P with al the Sasquatch restrictions that do not make sense. Example, you cannot get front paint protection film on a Sasquatch... What? If Ford is listening please correct.

Last edited:

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Advanced 4x4 is not a option on base build and price but it is? Confused.

C093EB80-8226-48F8-A8A5-D26856253C6F.png

Sponsored

Tommy1135

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You think the late reservation orders who have to get MY22 Broncos are getting the same deal as the MY21? Or is that under the dealerships discretion?

Steamroller72

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RAM Sport Quad Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I may have missed this answered in another thread but what happens to those of us looking for a #mansquatch that have a reservation? If orders have to be placed before #mansquatch is on B&P essentially my reservation is worthless and I will be ordering next year? Or does my reservation remain and just gets pushed down the line?
Valid point.
I'm ride or die with the ManSquatch as well, so we'll see how this works out. I'm willing to wait for a '22 to get it, but I'm not willing to relinquish my 2k under invoice Granger Oct-20 deal.

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The fact that there's a spelling mistake on the first page scares me a little :ROFLMAO: Unless my vocabulary skills are degrading lol.

" This document is inended for FORD DEALER USE ONLY. "
yeah dude like wtf, i saw this immediately and just shook my head hahah

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How?
There isn’t any new info here from when the BP went live... not sure why all of sudden now with this order guide going to the dealer we will see large numbers jumping ship and especially to the Jeep....

If so- so long!
Sponsored