Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So how many people will be moving to a MY2022 for the white top.

When can customers get a Modular Painted Hard Top? Black Modular Painted Hard Top will be a late-availability option in the 2021 model year. The White Modular Painted Hard Top is currently planned to be introduced during the 2022 model year. The Body-Color-Matched Modular Painted Hard Top is currently planned to be introduced during the 2022 model year

This should be interesting.
Sponsored

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
So how many people will be moving to a MY2022 for the white top.

When can customers get a Modular Painted Hard Top? Black Modular Painted Hard Top will be a late-availability option in the 2021 model year. The White Modular Painted Hard Top is currently planned to be introduced during the 2022 model year. The Body-Color-Matched Modular Painted Hard Top is currently planned to be introduced during the 2022 model year

This should be interesting.
I don't find it particular interesting other than....

Haha. Back of the line :p.

Sponsored

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Such bullshit.
1D25395C-E1A8-4B74-9150-B22A33E928EF.jpeg
Not available with mid package. This is deliberate for the 7 speed.
I would say the Vehicle Weight is definitely a concern then, CONFIRMED. I posted elsewhere but since they geared the springs for off-roading they are at their limits for the road with a full set of passengers.

How else could you explain the accessories being allowed to the 2-door?
With an estimated weight of 6400-6700 on a 4 door I would agree. You are narrowing into an f150 gvwr.

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The OP said they got this from their local dealership. Does it say anywhere that this was created by Ford? This is the exact same info on the Bronco Nation B&P Guide. The spelling mistakes make me think that this dealership just took all the info that's out there and consolidated it into this PDF. It may not be accurate as it might be based off of what we're seeing on the current buggy B&P just like the Bronco Nation guide is. There's nothing official or new here.
If you saw the bronco nation (just FORD marketing) reference guide a few weeks ago, it mirrored this.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So when they said mid was available on BD they were just being cheeky pricks. Got it. Dropping down, not up. I imagine they will lose more cash money then they get w this poop.
Mid is available on the BD...
Or am I misunderstanding your statement ?

Charky

Wildtrak
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has the camo cloth seats in the Wildtrak been changed?

A little confusing, on the Wildtrak page is says: Seats: Cloth, Medium Sandstone with Black Onyx Optional, but on page 13 under the cloth interior it says Medium Sandstone with Black Onyx.

B&P uses the term "Cartier Graphic." Maybe it's still the camo look, but they're just confirming the color as medium sandstone and black onyx.

Did I just answer my own question?

Probably another one of those deals where you don't know for sure until you see a real, live example.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice find! One thing confirmed: remote start is available on all trims due to Ford Pass Connect. However, it says Remote Start on Mid level. Which is true?
I believe you can use the ford pass to start your ford
Vehicle but you will need the purchase the mid pack to actually get the key fob remote start but as with most manufacturers you can’t get a manny tranny with remote start

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs