Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How?
There isn’t any new info here from when the BP went live... not sure why all of sudden now with this order guide going to the dealer we will see large numbers jumping ship and especially to the Jeep....

If so- so long!
I believe that it validates some of the things that we thought were weird on the B&P. Like we thought that no PPF with Squatch was a mistake - according to the written word it is not a mistake. Etc. Still questions but somewhat fewer of them.
Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just want to make sure I understand what this is.
I’m assuming this is just something a dealership put together on their own by referencing the BN order guide from a few weeks ago and the current B&P, right?
So we can assume this is not official from Ford and we can’t take any of this serious?

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

On their description of the Functionality of the Black Diamond it says rear locking differential. But in their description of the Sasquatch Package it says Electronic Locking Front and Rear Axles. Is that the same thing? (Minus the front on the Black Diamond description)

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just want to make sure I understand what this is.
I’m assuming this is just something a dealership put together on their own by referencing the BN order guide from a few weeks ago and the current B&P, right?
So we can assume this is not official from Ford?
The first page of the PDF should prove that this was released by Ford directly to dealers. A dealer who just copied another guide wouldn't bother putting together a cover page like that. That language is straight Ford Corporate.

More likely is that Ford dealers and BN were just given the same exact info from Ford Corporate.

Sponsored

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's not a Stand-Alone option on Base, but it does come with Sasquatch so is technically an option.
Then they should asterisk it or something they are rock stars after all. It’s not mentioned as part of the Sasquatch package itself.

Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
GVWR issue? This is where things get confusing. FE says,

Standard Equipment All BadlandsTM Series Standard Equipment Plus: then add all the exterior equip

Nope, I am pretty sure you read it right.
That makes sense to me, but no PPF?! How much could that possibly weigh? Something's funky here.

What's next, they won't add the remote start fob, or floor mats, because of the weight? :p

Or maybe I need to step on a scale before getting in? :eek:

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Rather bizarre seeming contradiction in the Badlands. The 4-door has carpeted floor mats AND a washout interior. Why? Also FE is only model that gets power seats.

– Carpeted Front and Rear Floor Mats (4-Door only)
– Instrument Panel – High Level
– Seats
» Marine Grade Vinyl
» MOLLE Strap System – Front Driver/Passenger Seat
Back
– Rubberized Flooring washout capable with drain plugs
I think there's a distinction between carpet and carpeted mats.
Also, Outer Banks has power seats at least on Navy Pier.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You think the late reservation orders who have to get MY22 Broncos are getting the same deal as the MY21? Or is that under the dealerships discretion?
When your MY21 order needs to be resubmitted as a MY22 order, you will lock in the options and pricing for that order. Don't be surprised if there are price increases.

Last edited:

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The first page of the PDF should prove that this was released by Ford directly to dealers. A dealer who just copied another guide wouldn't bother putting together a cover page like that. That language is straight Ford Corporate.

More likely is that Ford dealers and BN were just given the same exact info from Ford Corporate.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Preliminary Build & Price Dealer Quick Reference Guide [PDF] 789564E1-0DBC-45F6-8F32-43C21CEBD00A

Sponsored

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That makes sense to me, but no PPF?! How much could that possibly weigh? Something's funky here.

What's next, they won't add the remote start fob, or floor mats, because of the weight? :p

Or maybe I need to step on a scale before getting in? :eek:

Makes you wonder. How close is this thing going to be to GVWR? I mean, am I going to be able to load up my entire family and take a trip somewhere, or am I going to have to lose my wife or one of my kids? lol

DFNMAN

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2dr, 15' M3, 07' FJ, 03' M3, 79' 928
Your Bronco Model
Base
So the base comes with remote start and Ford Co-Piolet?
Sponsored