Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stopped by my local dealer today and they are a preferred dealer for orders. They said there isnt gonna be a limit on reservations and just stop by with $100.
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Stopped by my local dealer today and they are a preferred dealer for orders. They said there isnt gonna be a limit on reservations and just stop by with $100.
"Preferred" in their own mind! :rolleyes:

Dealer lie number 1, proceed with caution, every Ford dealer will sell the Bronco and every dealer can do an order.

Do your reservation through the Bronco reveal website so you can change your selected dealer if you find someone honest.

b1ubird

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sasquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you are wanting more info about the X-Plan for Investors:
https://shareholder.ford.com/investors/resources/default.aspx

Do shareholders qualify for vehicle discounts?

Ford Motor Company offers the ā€œFriends and Neighborsā€ pricing discount to our qualifying shareholders. To be eligible, you must show you are a current Ford Motor Company shareholder who has held a minimum of one hundred (100) shares of Ford Motor Company stock for at least the past 6 months. We call this discount the Shareholder X-Plan Program.
The application for a shareholder X-Plan Pin (X-Pin) can be found at the link below. All further instructions are included in this document
Shareholder X-Plan Program

You can also obtain the application and submit additional questions about how the plan works by contacting the AXZ Headquarters using the contact information below.
Contact AXZ Headquarters
Telephone: 1-800-348-7709
Email: [email protected]

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜88 911,ā€˜15 Chevy 2500, ā€˜24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco reservations open on reveal date for $100! Ordering process discussions... 72FBB2EE-954D-4112-8A2D-3489FF3A7F6C

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do your reservation through the Bronco reveal website so you can change your selected dealer if you find someone honest.
Why can't you just walk out of the dealership and go elsewhere if you don't like the terms? You have to go to a dealer anyway to actually place an order and get in line.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Why can't you just walk out of the dealership and go elsewhere if you don't like the terms? You have to go to a dealer anyway to actually place an order and get in line.
Your correct unless we are talking about the Bronco reservation website that goes live at the Reveal. A reservation at that Ford website puts you in line and you pick which dealer you want to work with, which can be changed later.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Preferred" in their own mind! :rolleyes:

Dealer lie number 1, proceed with caution, every Ford dealer will sell the Bronco and every dealer can do an order.

If you read the very first post of this thread it says PREFERRED dealer. Ive ordered my 2015 Mustang GT through them, my 2016 Focus ST, and 2 Explorers for my wife. No reason to be cynical about every dealer.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If you read the very first post of this thread it says PREFERRED dealer. Ive ordered my 2015 Mustang GT through them, my 2016 Focus ST, and 2 Explorers for my wife. No reason to be cynical about every dealer.
Your correct, but for 90% of the dealers it is a valid caution.

Reading the text:
"where the reservation holder will choose a preferred Ford dealer at the time of reservation."
Just says pick who you prefer.

Last edited:

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Your correct unless we are talking about the Bronco reservation website that goes live at the Reveal. A reservation at that Ford website puts you in line and you pick which dealer you want to work with, which can be changed later.
I guess I'm still missing something. I'm not expecting to see a full build and price any time soon, so you can't actually build what you want. Until that happens, how can you choose options and accessories and come in at a price you're willing to pay? It puts you in some sort of line with all 3,000 Ford dealers reservations, but until you actually go to a dealer and commit, you only have a reservation.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Your correct, but for 90% of the dealers it is a valid caution.

Reading the text:
"where the reservation holder will choose a preferred Ford dealer at the time of reservation."
Just says pick who you prefer.
One thing that may be helpful is look up reviews on local dealers if you don't have one you normally use. I've used the same one since 2003 and have bought 11 vehicles there. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else.

Sponsored

david

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you. After reading and digging around I found my company is an eligible partner company. Got the company partner code and it let me log in. Nice, no worries about sales people games, no stock or MCA membership needed either since I now discovered I'm X-Plan eligible. (y)
how do I find my partner code? I looked up on a website and both my employer and my spouseā€™s employer are listed as partner eligible. My companyā€™s benefits website is horrible so no idea who to contact.

and what is meant by the $100 being fully refundable? Truly no disadvantage to putting the deposit down? I would consider buying a bronco on day 1 if I could get xplan pricing and not have to deal with bs. I need a new car ~March to July timeframe. I was also looking at the new Grand Cherokee but that is also delayed and the SRT model would be a 2023. Eh.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
how do I find my partner code? I looked up on a website and both my employer and my spouseā€™s employer are listed as partner eligible. My companyā€™s benefits website is horrible so no idea who to contact.
For me, the partner code is on the H R site under "perks". Yours could be very different. Doesn't your H R site have a number to contact someone?

david

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For me, the partner code is on the H R site under "perks". Yours could be very different. Doesn't your H R site have a number to contact someone?
ill look. I entered a code and it said not correct and entered a second code and might have guessed it. Was your code a number or short initials or longer word for your company?

but I guess you donā€™t need any of this now, you only need it later in the year when actually placing the order right? Or do I need to have registered on partner site and generate a PIN or something? All I need is credit card for $100, pick a dealer, and wait, right?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
ill look. I entered a code and it said not correct and entered a second code and might have guessed it. Was your code a number or short initials or longer word for your company?

but I guess you donā€™t need any of this now, you only need it later in the year when actually placing the order right? Or do I need to have registered on partner site and generate a PIN or something? All I need is credit card for $100, pick a dealer, and wait, right?
For mine, it's 5 digits. Looks like there's room for more than that, so yours could be longer. Once you're able to log on, you choose the "create a PIN" tab. It will ask what vehicle your interested in and move you through the steps to create the PIN. You can then print the page or write the PIN down. It's good for one year.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I've never seen anyone Less interested in where you bought a vehicle than the service department.

But I like your base idea....kinda like having 2 girlfriends :)
If I recall, having two girlfriends never ended very well for me. But it sure was alot of fun.
The internet is a great tool when auto buying . Why stop at two dealers. I corresponded with multiple dealers for the best price when I bought my Jeep Wrangler JL. And most were very eggar to earn my business. Once the hype calms down after the first month, I pretty sure most dealers will negotiate. I plan on ordering a fully loaded one, guessing between $50k to $60k. Most dealers might not want to discount a stocked unit the first few months of initial release. But a ordered unit is a different ball game IMO. Win win, I get to order exactly what I want at a negotiated price and dealer gets a sale for a unit that he might of never sold. Another food for thought. A smart dealer might offer group discounts for forum members. I know a few Jeep dealers that sold huge volumes of preorder units when the new gen Jeep came out. Heck some were even paying for plane tickets to fly you in on delivery day.
Sponsored

Last edited: