Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2014 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you love your HOSS 3.0 Shocks, but looking for additional ground clearance? Check out the the Eibach HOSS 3.0 Lift Springs! These springs will provide a lift of 1.9” in the Front and 1.3” in the rear to give your Bronco a nice level stance. This lift may vary depending on added equipment and weight distribution, such as bumpers, winches, etc. This is an excellent, cost effective solution to maintain your HOSS 3.0 suspension while also giving you thee lift you desire! You can rest assured knowing that your product will last as it its backed by a limited lifetime warranty!

Ford Bronco 2022+ Ford Bronco HOSS 3.0 Eibach Lift Springs eibach-e30350560122-bronco-1

We currently have these in stock and ready to ship, Check them out HERE!
Sponsored

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Do you love your HOSS 3.0 Shocks, but looking for additional ground clearance? Check out the the Eibach HOSS 3.0 Lift Springs! These springs will provide a lift of 1.9” in the Front and 1.3” in the rear to give your Bronco a nice level stance. This lift may vary depending on added equipment and weight distribution, such as bumpers, winches, etc. This is an excellent, cost effective solution to maintain your HOSS 3.0 suspension while also giving you thee lift you desire! You can rest assured knowing that your product will last as it its backed by a limited lifetime warranty!

Ford Bronco 2022+ Ford Bronco HOSS 3.0 Eibach Lift Springs eibach-e30350560122-bronco-1

Will these fit 37's? I currently have RPG Collars but would love to swap to springs but I haven't heard of anyone trying these with 37's

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Springs do not increase ground clearance. Taller tires do.

OP
OP
Mitch Panda Motorworks

Mitch Panda Motorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Will these fit 37's? I currently have RPG Collars but would love to swap to springs but I haven't heard of anyone trying these with 37's
It should work, but we haven't had the opportunity to test that setup in person yet. I'd imagine you'd get just enough clearance to do so without any rubbing.

orion

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' F-250, 17' Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Springs do not increase ground clearance. Taller tires do.
Not necessarily! The only thing that won't be lifted is the rear axle, everything else will.

Sponsored

3People1Body

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F150 and Taurus.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I also have the 2.25 RPG collars. I want more than 1.3" in the rear, due to my (heavy) RTR leveling kit (RTR bumper and RTR Spare Tire holder). Also, when I get around to adding a front winch, it's going to drop the front even more.
Any future option of a higher spring rate? These aren't going to help much (for me), but I would like to get rid of the perch collars, they ruined my cushy HOSS 3 ride. 😉

OP
OP
Mitch Panda Motorworks

Mitch Panda Motorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I also have the 2.25 RPG collars. I want more than 1.3" in the rear, due to my (heavy) RTR leveling kit (RTR bumper and RTR Spare Tire holder). Also, when I get around to adding a front winch, it's going to drop the front even more.
Any future option of a higher spring rate? These aren't going to help much (for me), but I would like to get rid of the perch collars, they ruined my cushy HOSS 3 ride. 😉
I am not 100% sure if a higher spring rate option will be available, but I could definitely see it! Especially considering they have the option for their coilovers.

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would also be interested in a high spring rate for the rear as the 1.3 will just make me squat with the added weight I have.

orion

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' F-250, 17' Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The lowest point is still the lowest point.
How often are you hitting your rear axle? Tire placement usually minimizes axle hits! Just saying, suspension lift will lift most of what is getting hung up on trails!

Sponsored

JP05

Wildtrak
First Name
jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went with the eibach spring kit for my hoss 3.0. Installed about a week ago. With my 37s. I had some slight rubbing on the inner fender liner. I bought the max tire kit and only used the inner fender bracket so far. And no rubbing driving around town. But I think it will probably rub off road.
wheel offset is going to play a role in clearing. I went with 0 offset.
Might have been play with -12
Ford Bronco 2022+ Ford Bronco HOSS 3.0 Eibach Lift Springs 1000021798

Wildruby

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I went with the eibach spring kit for my hoss 3.0. Installed about a week ago. With my 37s. I had some slight rubbing on the inner fender liner. I bought the max tire kit and only used the inner fender bracket so far. And no rubbing driving around town. But I think it will probably rub off road.
How’s the ride?

JP05

Wildtrak
First Name
jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It rides a little stiffer but I am happy with it as far as on road. Have not had an opportunity to take it offroad yet. Been nothing but rain since I installed.
But on the road it feels good to me. Less body roll in the turns.

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just checking in. Looks like you also still have a bit of rake is that accurate? Also have you went off-road? Any additional modifications needed?

JP05

Wildtrak
First Name
jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just checking in. Looks like you also still have a bit of rake is that accurate? Also have you went off-road? Any additional modifications needed?
hello, yes i did still have some rake to it. after it settled for a couple days i only ended up with about 1/2in rake. since the lift springs i added part of a leveling kit. to the front and the rear. just on top of the struts. i bought 2 kits and used half of each kit. i also ended up doing the jks max tire kit.

I have it in the shop getting aligned today. and going to take it to the badlands this weekend and do a test run.
Sponsored