First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had a Badlands on order, then the ‘23 WildTrak opportunity popped up. After hearing some stories of swaybar disco failure, plus the WT getting the BRaptor rack (37’s were always planned), as well as the Fox’s… I was good to make the switch and gamble on the Fox’s working in my plan. Worse case I sell them, which is what I did, and covered almost 1/3 the cost of ADS. I also used a RockJock track bar drop bracket… Currently it’s at 2.25” lift front and 1.5” rear.

This is how it flexes with both sway bars still connected… I’d fully stuff the front with manual disco’s. I’m happy with the end result.

IMG_7908.jpeg
IMG_7907.jpeg
IMG_7904.jpeg
IMG_7903.jpeg
IMG_7902.jpeg
IMG_7968.jpeg
Where did you sell your HOSS 3.0’s? And how much?

I’m considering upgrading to Kings/Icons/Fox Performance rather than doing a lift
Sponsored

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Where did you sell your HOSS 3.0’s? And how much?

I’m considering upgrading to Kings/Icons/Fox Performance rather than doing a lift
Sold the Fox’s to a local member on here for $1500 4-5 months back, but was trying for 3 months before that. It took longer to find someone local as I didn’t want to ship. I’m not sure if you would still be able to get that now. I sold a lot of takeoff parts on FB Marketplace too and recouped a decent chunk of $$.

Be sure to do your research on the coilovers, which are properly tuned/tested suspension lifts. They’ll provide the maximum capability and benefit. After months of research, and a number of factors, I settled on ADS.

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sold the Fox’s to a local member on here for $1500 4-5 months back, but was trying for 3 months before that. It took longer to find someone local as I didn’t want to ship. I’m not sure if you would still be able to get that now. I sold a lot of takeoff parts on FB Marketplace too and recouped a decent chunk of $$.

Be sure to do your research on the coilovers, which are properly tuned/tested suspension lifts. They’ll provide the maximum capability and benefit. After months of research, and a number of factors, I settled on ADS.
Thanks. I'm curious as to what specific features you liked on ADS over, say, Fox and King. I've read so much but I'm still new to the world of off roading, so I'm looking to learn. Thanks

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you do collars? Are those pics on the 37's?
No, ADS coilovers (see my earlier posts)… Yes, 37x12.5 Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T’s on Vorsteiner Offroad / VenomRex VR-601BL 17’s 0mm offset.

Sponsored

meffie

Wildtrak
First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No, ADS coilovers (see my earlier posts)… Yes, 37x12.5 Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T’s on Vorsteiner Offroad / VenomRex VR-601BL 17’s 0mm offset.
Yepp I misread that. I thought you were saying the ads was in your plans not that you had already swapped out the fox's

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks. I'm curious as to what specific features you liked on ADS over, say, Fox and King. I've read so much but I'm still new to the world of off roading, so I'm looking to learn. Thanks
They are custom built in Tucson, Az and don’t rely on Chinese parts. They also tune them with your order, with new springs per your additional weight/accessories, just list them out and give an approx. weight for each. They’re the only coilovers with a true 2 stage rear spring, with proper crossover ring, and this makes a big difference in ride on and off road. I’ve also read the corrosion resistance and exterior finish is superior to Fox and Kings. I can also adjust them on the rig without removing. I read a lot on them in the Toyota, Jeep, TRX and Raptor forums as well, lots of great things were said and great customer service.

Several Ultra4 racers are using them as well like Josh Atterberry and Shannon Campbell.

They were bought by Holley as well and now have their backing.

There was a group by, not sure on the status:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ads-group-buy.79699/

Another thread on them:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ads-racing-shocks-bronco-kit.76995/#post-1988186

You can also chat with @Shifts And Grins Fab for more info. He kept in constant contact, answered all my questions and great customer service.

Last edited:

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shiftsandgrinsfabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yepp I misread that. I thought you were saying the ads was in your plans not that you had already swapped out the fox's
We are happy to help. Let me know if I can answer any questions. ADS also just released a ton of awesome billet parts for the Bronco. I'd be happy to work something out on a full package deal. If you want to chat on the phone, cell phone will be best because I'll be on the road a decent amount the next several days. 480-239-3148 Ryan

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They are custom built in Tucson, Az and don’t rely on Chinese parts. They also tune them with your order, with new springs per your additional weight/accessories, just list them out and give an approx. weight for each. They’re the only coilovers with a true 2 stage rear spring, with proper crossover ring, and this makes a big difference in ride on and off road. I’ve also read the corrosion resistance and exterior finish is superior to Fox and Kings. I can also adjust them on the rig without removing. I read a lot on them in the Toyota, Jeep, TRX and Raptor forums as well, lots of great things were said and great customer service.

Several Ultra4 racers are using them as well like Josh Atterberry and Shannon Campbell.

They were bought by Holley as well and now have their backing.

There was a group by, not sure on the status:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ads-group-buy.79699/

Another thread on them:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ads-racing-shocks-bronco-kit.76995/#post-1988186

You can also chat with @Shifts And Grins Fab for more info. He kept in constant contact, answered all my questions and great customer service.
This is great. Thanks for putting so much time / thought into your response!

Wildruby

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If I only want to add a winch and want to compensate for the sag. Could I use the badlands sas springs on the fox shocks. I could be wrong, but I think the spring fitment is the same and the badlands is heavier.

Sponsored

hold24

Badlands
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F250 limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've read these 25 pages multiple times lol... Still dont know what to do... I have a winch going on the factory modular steel bumper . I'm currently at .75inch rake without the winch and looking to aguire a inch above level with a decent ride... RPG or Zone Adventure ... I know the weight of the winch is going to throw the sweet spot for these fox shocks off...

Heckler

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’d do the Zone 2.25 lift for the Hoss 3.0, it has a spacer lift along with a small spring perch lift that should put the Fox shocks back into the ride zone. I like that they used a combo of both lift methods over only one to balance out the usual pro’s and Con’s of them.

I've read these 25 pages multiple times lol... Still dont know what to do... I have a winch going on the factory modular steel bumper . I'm currently at .75inch rake and looking to aguire a inch above level with a decent ride... RPG or Zone Adventure ... I know the weight of the winch is going to throw the sweet spot for these fox shocks off...

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've read these 25 pages multiple times lol... Still dont know what to do... I have a winch going on the factory modular steel bumper . I'm currently at .75inch rake without the winch and looking to aguire a inch above level with a decent ride... RPG or Zone Adventure ... I know the weight of the winch is going to throw the sweet spot for these fox shocks off...
We can help with an ADS kit that will be dialed for your setup right out of the box. We've helped many on here. Can't beat the true dual rate rear springs as well. We truly believe it is the best kit for the Bronco which is why we run it on ours and sell only this kit. We could make a lot more money by selling other brands as well but we believe in offering only the best.

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got to see the ADS kit at Foutz and they are beautiful! The money well has run dry after bumpers, sliders and additional armor so I pulled the trigger on the Zone 2.25 kit but definitely plan to revisit ADS!

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got to see the ADS kit at Foutz and they are beautiful! The money well has run dry after bumpers, sliders and additional armor so I pulled the trigger on the Zone 2.25 kit but definitely plan to revisit ADS!
I would love to help when you're ready. We are in Gilbert AZ
Sponsored