First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 F150, 14 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received my Build week of 12/13 (Hope it's legit) for my 2 door Green Badlands. Had a 7/13, hour 3 reservation. Thought I would be waiting at least till spring!
Sponsored

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got the email stating build week 12/13. Order Info:
  • Wild Trak 4 door
  • Cyber orange
  • Lux pkg
  • soft top (changed from MIC when reordered MY22)
  • tube step
  • leather trim seats
  • tow pkg
  • body graphics
What was your res date? I dropped the MIC top for 22 also hoping to get lucky, I plan on buying an aftermarket hard top once I have it.

Entropy2017

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Raptor and 2016 Jeep 2dr Hard Rock
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What was your res date? I dropped the MIC top for 22 also hoping to get lucky, I plan on buying an aftermarket hard top once I have it.
Date reservation placed: 07/14/2020

blsbikes2

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Curious if anybody actually got a 22 schedule notification this week?
Yes I did. Production scheduled for 1st week of January and they gave me the VIN. Ordered last January and re-ordered as a 2022 1.5 weeks ago. 2 door hard top with 4cyl and 7 speed.

Sponsored

mairskin

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Finally got a build date 12/13 and a VIN. 2 door Obx, Sas, Lux Oxford White. Early 7/14 reservation. So glad they are starting to build more 2 doors!!

Regulator Johnson

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you know what company sells the front skid plate that is shown on the Bronco in your user name picture? Thanks, Dave

PNWbroncoFam1977

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4Runner, 97 Montero, 2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dealer just told me that my order is now a Priority Code 10, but that I will not be scheduled until all Reservations starting with 101 are scheduled. My res number starts with 102.
Yeah.... your dealer doesnt know much then because my reservation number starts with "111" and I have a 12/20 production scheduled.

I truly believe it is all about dealer allocations at this point. Res number may help as far as where you stand at your dealer, but as far as actual production it means bupkiss from what i have seen.

jmjoyas

Big Bend
First Name
Joyas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUSport, 2016 Volvo XC90 T8, 2010 Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thats not true. There is a difference on 10-19

Dealers assign priority codes to each order based on the Order Type. Stock orders are assigned priority codes 20-80, retail orders are assigned priority codes 10-19. Fleet orders are assigned special alpha numeric codes that represent a requested production week. The priority codes determine the order for which vehicle orders are to be selected and/or considered for scheduling. This overview doesn’t consider commodity issues (model, powertrain or option scheduling restrictions) that may be in place for a scheduling week. Commodity issues and/or restrictions can apply at either or both the regional and national levels.

The highest priority that a Dealer can use for a retail order is 10. An order with a “10” priority code will schedule ahead of an order with an “11” priority code, etc. This allows Dealers to prioritize the order in which vehicles are scheduled, especially when a Dealer may have multiple retail orders in the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank). With the WBDO ordering system, retail orders default to priority code “19” so it’s important that a Dealer change the priority code to a lower number if they want the order to be considered for scheduling earlier compared to other orders.
This is true for other Ford vehicles. Are you sure that this is the case for Bronco also?

Sponsored

NMBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Received my Build week of 12/13 (Hope it's legit) for my 2 door Green Badlands. Had a 7/13, hour 3 reservation. Thought I would be waiting at least till spring!
Hate to rain on your parade but my 2021 2 door was just pushed to the the week of 12/13, but maybe they are being build next to each other....sorry, just another yank of the chain by Ford.