First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Raptor 2018
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know I wasn't first at my dealer, more like â„–6. Should fall into their 2022 allocation number though, Lewis Ford in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Who really knows though.

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Negative Ghost Rider, the pattern is full!!
It only took me 35 years to understand what that meant. I thought he said, "pull" and it didn't make any sense.

All that said, good luck w/ your build. And don't let a full pattern stop you from getting one.

Sponsored

toddf125

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Hummer H2, 07 Dodgeram 3500 SRW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Curious if anybody actually got a 22 schedule notification this week?
I actually received the email late Thursday telling me I am scheduled for the 20th. I will take it if it happens. My dealer originally told me when I reordered in beginning of October that don't expect anything until mid to late '22. It has alot of the "death list" options so i was surprised to get it! I thought at first it was a "sorry but" email!!! It's a wildtrax 2dr with high pkg, mod bumper and bull bar and 2.7 auto. We shall see. Even with that, my dealer said don't get too excited yet. But i am! Merry Christmas!

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone received a build date yet with the Hot Pepper Red Metallic paint? I've seen some with Eruption Green but not HPR?

DANGL3

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4d
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've been scheduled for 3 months now - are you telling me people with 2022 orders are going to be getting theirs around the same time as my 2021...?

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still waiting on Ford to "allow" me to transfer to another dealer so I can place my order again. Sitting here with an early 7/13 reservation but can't reorder until the transfer is approved. Ford shouldn't be able to dictate what dealer I use because they don't want to grant a transfer to another dealer......

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've been scheduled for 3 months now - are you telling me people with 2022 orders are going to be getting theirs around the same time as my 2021...?
Yes, if current scheduling holds up. My 2022 is scheduled for production week of 13 December.

Sponsored
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150 Screw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a 1/3 build week for my 22 4d badlands, soft top, non sas, high, 2.3 MT. Reserved 8/26/21, ordered 10/13/21@11am. Sorry to all the day one peeps!🤷🏻‍♂️

Max Mitchell

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 F350, 2015 excape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your vehicle has been scheduled for production.

composite.png

YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION
Dear:
Big things are happening right now. We are excited to let you know your 2022 Bronco Badlands™ 2 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of January 3, 2022.
Forecasting a specific build date can be complex. Sometimes unforeseen challenges occur, or the custom details of your order can add time to this estimate. But even if your schedule needs adjusting, we’re working to build a vehicle that is everything you expect from a Ford.