Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had thot it cost $500 to actually place the order. Is this not correct?
Mine had me put down a $500 deposit but said it was refundable up until the time the vehicle was built.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had thot it cost $500 to actually place the order. Is this not correct?
Varied from dealer to dealer. I think some didn’t charge anything. Mine charged $400, also refundable if I walk away. I won’t see it or the $100 res come off the top until delivery and purchase.

Sponsored

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Varied from dealer to dealer. I think some didn’t charge anything. Mine charged $400, also refundable if I walk away. I won’t see it or the $100 res come off the top until delivery and purchase.
Thanks for the info.

john houseman

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 2000 F-250, 1969 Cougar Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are dealers taking orders for 22's as of yesterday anywhere? Or has anyone placed an order at a dealer on 10-13-21? Thanks
Yes. Made my color change with small dealer - kept same pricing, changed priority code as they entered order. I contacted the dealer before he had a chance to contact me yesterday.

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My salesman told me a couple of weeks ago ford was automatically pushing the orders to 2022. My guy is good but not believing anyone I called ford and asked. She said I don't know why dealers are saying this, they absolutely have to be resubmitted. So texted my salesman and let him know this, he was already contacting Bronco order holders and checking for changes and resubmitting them.

TL1964

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Chevrolet Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are dealers taking orders for 22's as of yesterday anywhere? Or has anyone placed an order at a dealer on 10-13-21? Thanks
I reordered mine yesterday afternoon. I was the first converted order at their dealership.

Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My salesman told me a couple of weeks ago ford was automatically pushing the orders to 2022. My guy is good but not believing anyone I called ford and asked. She said I don't know why dealers are saying this, they absolutely have to be resubmitted. So texted my salesman and let him know this, he was already contacting Bronco order holders and checking for changes and resubmitting them.
Yeah the communications that were posted here on another thread said Ford basically would change all orders to a "99"Priority Code which means don't build and the dealer would have to confirm the order and change the Priority Code to a higher number.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was re-ordered this morning per my dealer. They tried to put it in yesterday but I think high volumes were causing problems. I got the preview order pdf sent to me to review and it all looks good. It does show priority 99 now though (it was 19 before on the 21 order). I know the 99 was bad when you wanted a 21 but not sure if that matters now that it's all 22 from here.
My dealer put me in as priority 10 which shows on my DORA. You might want to question your dealer.

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went into my dealer yesterday in Florida. The guy I’ve been working with had me build out my Bronco again on the website and printed out the specs. He then went in the back, built it to my liking, printed out the invoice, we both signed it in agreement of keeping it at MSRP and he pushed the order to Ford in the spot.

Haven’t gotten an email or anything confirming all of this but I’m not expecting to until the end of the month.
Are you using Mullinax Apopka?

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was re-ordered this morning per my dealer. They tried to put it in yesterday but I think high volumes were causing problems. I got the preview order pdf sent to me to review and it all looks good. It does show priority 99 now though (it was 19 before on the 21 order). I know the 99 was bad when you wanted a 21 but not sure if that matters now that it's all 22 from here.
Last step of the reorder should be for the dealer to change the priority code from 99 to 10-19. I would want to see some documentation that was done. If they leave it in 99, your Bronco will not be built.