First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Let us know what you find out....Did you end up taking delivery or are you waiting for them to figure it out?
I took delivery on 1/4/2022 didn’t want to leave it at the dealership and risk the chance of it being sold to someone else.

milnicks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One dealer that this won’t be a problem with is Granger. Most ethical dealer on planet Earth. Most knowledgeable about Broncos too.
While they obviously need to take part in the process, I think the dealerships are not the problem on this specific issue. Based on the extremely helpful information shared by @Ducati1098, we now have written confirmation that this mystery "Certificate" is in fact a physical "Direct Mail Piece" that should have been delivered to eligible order holders from Ford. We know they are capable of mailing us stuff, based on all the "stay pumped" swag. The inclusion of the "Final Paid Vehicles are eligible" language gives me hope that this protection can be claimed after taking delivery, since FoMoCo is obviously lagging on sending these certificates out.

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Spoke again to my dealer today.

He said "Ford does not have any Price Protection offers in the Vincient Program so there isn't anything we can apply. So the price protection is something that you need to figure out directly with Ford."

Well that just blows......

milnicks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Spoke again to my dealer today.

He said "Ford does not have any Price Protection offers in the Vincient Program so there isn't anything we can apply. So the price protection is something that you need to figure out directly with Ford."

Well that just blows......
It does blow. This thread is quieter than it should be honestly. Once more of our early MY22'ers start taking delivery, I have a feeling this is going to become a much bigger topic.

The screenshots on this post show that your dealer should be seeing the Price Protection in Smart VINCENT under Program #38406; however, your dealer is half-right in that Ford needs to provide customers with a physical copy (direct mail apparently) of a certificate with a number they need to claim the offer. Noone on B6G (that I have seen) has received this direct mail certificate.

Sponsored

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It does blow. This thread is quieter than it should be honestly. Once more of our early MY22'ers start taking delivery, I have a feeling this is going to become a much bigger topic.

The screenshots on this post show that your dealer should be seeing the Price Protection in Smart VINCENT under Program #38406; however, your dealer is half-right in that Ford needs to provide customers with a physical copy (direct mail apparently) of a certificate with a number they need to claim the offer. Noone on B6G (that I have seen) has received this direct mail certificate.
I agree, this topic will blow up soon. I'm worried as my 2022 is a few days away and I'll miss the boat on the $800 in price protection. I'm sure I'm one of the first at the dealer with a 2022 (First week build) and they haven't seen this yet. They don't see anything in the SmartVincient system, but they acknowledge based on Fords program I'm eligible. @Ford Motor Company you need to get this info to the dealers yesterday and actively reimburse those that have already missed the promised price protection.

OP
OP
WSMITH24

WSMITH24

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Stopped up to my dealer today. They had a form for me to sign with the price protection rebate on it for my $975. Just waiting for a check now. Stay on top of your dealer. They may need to get on the phone with their Ford dealer rep to get things figured out. Seems to have worked in my case. Like I said just waiting on a check at this point.

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stopped up to my dealer today. They had a form for me to sign with the price protection rebate on it for my $975. Just waiting for a check now. Stay on top of your dealer. They may need to get on the phone with their Ford dealer rep to get things figured out. Seems to have worked in my case. Like I said just waiting on a check at this point.
What form? Did you get something in the mail from Ford?

OP
OP
WSMITH24

WSMITH24

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What form? Did you get something in the mail from Ford?
Nothing in mail, dealer got on phone with rep on Friday and found everything in Vincent and is applying for my price protection, signed a rebate form. Hindsight I should have snagged a picture.

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealer was able to find the rebate in the computer system today. It magically appeared! Please make sure you don't forget that with your dealers. Stay on top of it.

Sponsored

Affos

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 bronco, 16 Ranger 2.2 diesel 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nothing in mail, dealer got on phone with rep on Friday and found everything in Vincent and is applying for my price protection, signed a rebate form. Hindsight I should have snagged a picture.
Think this is the one...

CustomerCashPaymentAuthForm.jpg

_finack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm seeing references to a mailed price protection certificate for MY21 order holders delayed to MY22. I am one. I have seen no such certificate and I've received all of the standard swag, so Ford hasy correct address.

Has anyone seen this mailed certificate?

Affos

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 bronco, 16 Ranger 2.2 diesel 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm seeing references to a mailed price protection certificate for MY21 order holders delayed to MY22. I am one. I have seen no such certificate and I've received all of the standard swag, so Ford hasy correct address.

Has anyone seen this mailed certificate?
Nothing here and when I called Ford they knew nothing of that...They said the dealer claims in Smart Vincent...

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well there seems to be a bit of encouraging news, thanks for the info!!

Our car is supposed to be delivered sometime between 1/20 - 1/26.